Pennywise Strikes Again

You’re totally right. This is a cutting that’s been vegging for 2 weeks. But it was quadlined and trained horizontally so I hope it won’t get too crazy. I’ll try to get a pic later. I was gifted these seeds and regifted them to another buddy and now I got cuts in return. I love it!

Always good when a plan comes together! :cheesygrinsmiley:

there's a jamaican crew here that does 1-2 wks veg and goes 12/12 the entire grow on sativas. pretty much 12/12 from the seedling up pot.

Some of em you gotta do that indoors. I’ll probably veg the KA5H 2 weeks, if that. Single plant in a 3x3, so should be ok.

2 weeks is fine, depends on how much vertical space you have
I am dying to run my K A5 H so it will be on my next Sativa grow. I want to keep all my Sativas wide with lots of bud sites so I may veg them a little before starting 11/13 with the lights. I am going to see how my new 8x8 room will do for this Neville's Haze/ Panama Haze and Bandaid Haze grow I am and will be doing in my 8x8

As long as you have a little vertical space they’ll be good.
I have exactly 7 foot from the floor to the bottom of my lights so that will be a Big help for an indoor grow. I use short squatty plastic 10 gallon pots , I would say they are around 16 inches tall maybe a little more so I am hoping to keep them contained in their vertical growth. I will be topping once and when they have enough nodes. Then I will train them out wide with my stakes like I was doing on the other run I had to scrap. Let them fill in , Quadlining or Main lineing Lots of super cropping and tying down, LSTing

GG1, GG4 are sister plants. GG5 is #1 x #4
are you saying GG1, GG4 are sister plants. like the same type of plant? strain wise?
I don't get GG5. what is #1 x #4?

2 weeks is fine, depends on how much vertical space you have

I got 9sqft in the horizontal. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Height-wise, maybe 36” +/-, 40” is probably max.

Figure I’ll flip it when about 2/5-1/2 of the horizontal is taken up, which should put me in a decent spot if it triples in size.

Thanks Smokey, MV be ready to do battle if you only have 40” of vertical to play with.

That’s why I’m flippin way early, at least I hope. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom