Pennywise Strikes Again

@PK1, it’s been quite awhile since I read the story behind GG#4 and this isn’t the exact version I read but it tells the basic story behind GG and why there are GG#4 and others

“Gorilla Glue # 4 was accidently created by Joesy Whales when some Chem Sis plants he was growing hermied and pollinated his Sour Dubb. Tired of seeded gardens, Joesy tossed out the strain. But his buddy, Mardogg, still had some seeds. Mardogg popped the beans years later and ended up with 4 pheno's of the GG, deciding #4 was worth keeping.”

and to make matters more muddy....The makers of the glue Gorilla Glue threatened everyone in the seed industry or maybe actually filed a law suit somewhere to cease using their name; hence it usually is now referred to as GG.

Same tune for Girl Scout Cookies now usually known as GSC and Skittles now normally zkittles (I think)

Hang in there @PK1 I stay confused

These are definetly a learning curve to them.

Well you’re making it look easy!

and to make matters more muddy....The makers of the glue Gorilla Glue threatened everyone in the seed industry or maybe actually filed a law suit somewhere to cease using their name; hence it usually is now referred to as GG.

Same tune for Girl Scout Cookies now usually known as GSC and Skittles now normally zkittles (I think)

Hang in there @PK1 I stay confused

Someone’s going to get their knickers in a knot over strain names aren’t they. Can’t just take it as complimentary advertising.

9-14-2020 GG4 S1
I chopped the GG this morning, I’ll get maybe an ounce dry. She’s super sticky and the high from the tester was uplifting but not racy. The terps right now is fuel and chocolate or maybe a bit of dark roast coffee. She’s covered in thick trichomes and sticky as hell. Feels good to have a harvest in the fridge for the low and slow. I put a few buds in the closet for this coming week.

Nice looking little harvest.

The Colombians are 20 week in flower. 12/12 or 11/13 is standard from the start.
That would take forever in a gh. I can't control the light...well, I could if I covered them daily but who want to commit to that...lol. I've not tried a haze that I'm aware of nor grown one in the past. I hear the buzz is rather racey. I've sampled herb down in central america back in the 80s. Thought I was going to have a anxiety attack..lol.

@PK1, it’s been quite awhile since I read the story behind GG#4 and this isn’t the exact version I read but it tells the basic story behind GG and why there are GG#4 and others

“Gorilla Glue # 4 was accidently created by Joesy Whales when some Chem Sis plants he was growing hermied and pollinated his Sour Dubb. Tired of seeded gardens, Joesy tossed out the strain. But his buddy, Mardogg, still had some seeds. Mardogg popped the beans years later and ended up with 4 pheno's of the GG, deciding #4 was worth keeping.”
I too was scratching my head like PK...lol

9-14-2020 GG4 S1
I chopped the GG this morning, I’ll get maybe an ounce dry. She’s super sticky and the high from the tester was uplifting but not racy. The terps right now is fuel and chocolate or maybe a bit of dark roast coffee. She’s covered in thick trichomes and sticky as hell. Feels good to have a harvest in the fridge for the low and slow. I put a few buds in the closet for this coming week.

Pennywise...looks like a good frosty stash.

Back
Top Bottom