Pennywise Strikes Again

It’ll produce really well so that makes up for the long flowering period.

Yea its lookn like it if they already tht big n this fresh still they shud swellup real nice man gud luck an is it jus the pic or do those Neville's have alil yellowish thing going on?

I have an outdoor Killer A5 Haze that is taking a very long time. May not be ready until November. Here's a picture of it after 6 weeks of flower. Barely looks like anything yet.

I have an outdoor Killer A5 Haze that is taking a very long time. May not be ready until November. Here's a picture of it after 6 weeks of flower. Barely looks like anything yet.
I think the KA5 runs 10-13 weeks, so not too bad, relatively speaking. :thumb:

9-14-2020 GG4 S1
I chopped the GG this morning, I’ll get maybe an ounce dry. She’s super sticky and the high from the tester was uplifting but not racy. The terps right now is fuel and chocolate or maybe a bit of dark roast coffee. She’s covered in thick trichomes and sticky as hell. Feels good to have a harvest in the fridge for the low and slow. I put a few buds in the closet for this coming week.

9-14-2020 GG4 S1
I chopped the GG this morning, I’ll get maybe an ounce dry. She’s super sticky and the high from the tester was uplifting but not racy. The terps right now is fuel and chocolate or maybe a bit of dark roast coffee. She’s covered in thick trichomes and sticky as hell.

those smells are spot on to the gg4 I smoked and the S1 I grew, except there was penetrating skunkyness too.
congrats on the harvest!

Congrats on the GG harvest! Been a long wait, but looks to finally be over. :thumb:

My weed buddy gifted me 2 Angel’s Breathe x Colombian gold ‘78 cuttings. He thinks 1 will go 20 weeks. Yikes! I set the timer to 10/14 last night to get it started. He warned me by saying 1 is an extreme sativa and the other is an extreme extreme sativa.

Sounds like a flower schedule from seed to me. :rofl:

Here ya go Penny :cool:
7C920117-DD3C-4DF7-A541-3522F86662B4.png

You’re totally right. This is a cutting that’s been vegging for 2 weeks. But it was quadlined and trained horizontally so I hope it won’t get too crazy. I’ll try to get a pic later. I was gifted these seeds and regifted them to another buddy and now I got cuts in return. I love it!

Holy lord 20 weeks lmao thats so crazy hahaha. But i would like to try one that long only thing is when i run photos they get spidermites or sumthn happens to the 1s i keep that long lol. Idk but maybe wen i get the right setup tht dnt have dogs running in an out by the plants an every1 able 2 be near em n shit then ill bable 2 actually keep the pests dwn by doing ipms but as it is nw with the dogs n everything autos seem 2do the trick lol.

dunno where you are, but we usually do long runners indoors during the fall / winter season here. helps as all the pests peak late summer thru mid fall here. so if you start in the fall, you can get a long running indoor grow done with less issues.

there's a jamaican crew here that does 1-2 wks veg and goes 12/12 the entire grow on sativas. pretty much 12/12 from the seedling up pot.

Back
Top Bottom