Pennywise Strikes Again

I know, there’s not a lot of good jobs in the area so people tend leave after high school.
No doubt...Carter was in office when I was in hs. No jobs at all. I joined the army at 17.

A house I rented when I was with my last girlfriend who passed away from an arrhythmia. We saw stuff in that house and when I had just gotten with my Now wife things would turn on and off. She said she has see things there and one time we were laying in bed watching TV and no one else in the house the ghost spirt or what ever it was threw hard candy at my girlfriend a couple times. Freaked me out

That would be cool to explore.
Yeah, it'll give ya an asshole pucker factor of about 99.9...lol. I think my ass checks can be heard squeaking in the audio but you just put one foot in front of the other and move on. I do love a good adrenaline rush.

My wife swears the house she lived in before she met me me was haunted or had a spirit living there. She says that on more than on occasion she saw a ghost and lots of strange thing happening there. Light turning on in the middle of the night. The house number was 13 I usually respond with would you like another glass of wine dear. I am the kind of person that has to see it to believe it.
Your poor wife!LOL ;)

I have heard stories first hand from people I know that are just unexplainable to our plane of existence. I personally have only experienced one weird thing with my grandmother's old phone, my wife and I both were puzzled why the speaker phone turned on and we are on the other side of the room and no cats to be found. No voice or anything but it did make a weird pitch almost, I dunno, but it gets my hair raised(a decade ago or more) thinking about it and I'm not a scary person at all. I can scare my wife going around the hallway corner in my own house, we are definitely different in that department.

I have heard stories first hand from people I know that are just unexplainable to our plane of existence. I personally have only experienced one weird thing with my grandmother's old phone, my wife and I both were puzzled why the speaker phone turned on and we are on the other side of the room and no cats to be found. No voice or anything but it did make a weird pitch almost, I dunno, but it gets my hair raised(a decade ago or more) thinking about it and I'm not a scary person at all. I can scare my wife going around the hallway corner in my own house, we are definitely different in that department.
My wife is the first one out the door when I ask her if she wants to hit a few cemeteries...lol. We both go our separate ways and meet up when its time to go. She freaks me out sometimes with her fearlessness and I'm supposed to be the one with balls..lol.

Sorry Penny, this topic seems to be blowing up on your thread...lol. I'm going to start a paranormal thread and move this conversation. Just don't know where to put it yet.

Back
Top Bottom