Pennywise Strikes Again

Yeah man it's another rough fire season for CA, I'm down in the valley trying to stay out of the smoke filled air. The last I checked it was around 30% contained. I have ashes on my outdoor mommas, foliar fed them the other day to clean them a bit and a transition spray. it helped, but still plenty of ash everywhere. There healthy and resilient and blooming so it is what it is. I scrub my buds so it's not a problem. I had to wear a mask out in the garden since I had to put in work for about 45 minutes to an hour. Sinuses just getting taxed without it and I'm roughly 2 hours away.
hi johnny im up the hill a ways around placerville and we have smoke overcast here its not down on the ground so it doesnt smell of it and we had some ash a few days ago i hate the fires but its part of natures way i am able to be outside i just washed my truck no problem breathing take care bud well get through this!

hi johnny im up the hill a ways around placerville and we have smoke overcast here its not down on the ground so it doesnt smell of it and we had some ash a few days ago i hate the fires but its part of natures way i am able to be outside i just washed my truck no problem breathing take care bud well get through this!
Yeah placerville is better off since your elevation is almost 2k feet. It's been better the last few days, but this morning it's back to HAZE and stench of Fire smoke. ALL bad.

Current Conditions
Air Quality Index (AQI)
observed at 9:00 PDT
Unhealthy
Health Message: People with heart or lung disease, older adults, and children should avoid prolonged or heavy exertion. Everyone else should reduce prolonged or heavy exertion.
Note: Values above 500 are considered Beyond the AQI. Follow recommendations for the Hazardous category. Additional information on reducing exposure to extremely high levels of particle pollution is availab

That and Snowhigh is an old G who puts the plant first.
He really hooked you up. I saved a photo of his acapulco gold years ago. it had red stems. I was under the impression he had crossed his strains with c99 back then.

snowhigh.jpg

8-24-2020
Time for a little update today we Have:
Nevilles Haze
Next we have:
Black Lime Bubba bred by @katsubluebird

Then we have:
Skittlez by @Weedseedsexpress

A squall just blasted through with hail. Wondering if any tornadoes dropped from this line
I used to say I'd never live in a area where they have tornadoes.....well, here i am. I dunno where you are but today storms scare the hell outta me. Getting blown away in your sleep is a real danger here. If you don't watch the weather your a fool...lol. We had a tornado pass by within a half mile here last year. Tore the hell outta some houses just down the road. My biggest fear is seeing my greenhouse blown into the next county. What a sad day that would be...:(

Wow thats crazy.

I'm mixing potting soil in the parking lot of a public park because I dont want to do it on my carpet.

Arested

OK. Cops are fvcking crazy. They need to leave us weeders alone. Chase the other crazy people.
They will never stop until the laws are changed. Cannabis busts fuel their profession. All money and property seized goes where most of the time?....police auction. Not to mention the legal and court fees they slap on. I love my country and have served it willingly but America is a long way from being free.

I had a sheriffs deputy tell me “I can’t do anything if I don’t see it” and I listened to him.
Sight isn't the only enemy. Smell is what gives most away via nosey neighbors.

I grew up in rural Ohio surrounded by State and Federal forests. Lots of places to party and no one would see or hear you.
I'm originally from SE Ohio. Beautiful area surrounded by forests. To cold and damp for this old man these days though.

Man you guys are listing some of my all times favs. :headbanger:

when I was young my mother took me to a double feature of Fright Night ( you’re so cool Brewster!) and The Return of the Living Dead. When I was even younger my mom, grandmother, my aunt (5 years older than me) and myself went to the drive in to The Exorcist. Thanks to my mother, a huge horror fan, I got used to the scary stuff pretty young so I don’t get scared or creaped out. I was absolutely disgusted by The Human Centipede tho:rofl:
All this spooky talk. I spent 2hrs in a cemetery last night. When I got home and reviewed the digital recorder a voice came through telling me...Shut Up You Stupid Pollock....I'm not polish...lol. Two other times it said my name after I asked them to say my name. We spend a lot of time wandering around cemeteries at night. Our best outing was to the Trans Allegheny Insane Asylum in WV. I had a spirit blow in my face and say..GO AWAY!
Any other paranormal folks in here?

I listened to them alot. You must remember Molly Hatchet then?
I saw them live in the 80's in Charleston WV. I'm still flirting with disaster...lol.

My sisters are into that big time, go to the old Ohio Reformatory sometime.
I've been there but when it was a functional prison. I lived in Mansfield for a while.

Back
Top Bottom