Pennywise Strikes Again

Wow I just had my mind blown! I ordered Acapulco Purple Gold mix from Snowhigh. The package arrived today. He added 4 freebies and you have to see these freebies.

Golden Dragon: Khmer Gold Cambodian x Northern Highland Chiang Mai Thai
Jamaican Blood Klot: Panama Red x Jamaican Lambs-bread
BlackBerry Spacewreck: E32 Trainwreck cut x Black Russian Acapulco Gold x C99
Heart of Darkness: Narrow Leaf Afghani x Uzbek x Black Congolese
The Acapulco Purple Gold mix is: Acapulco Gold 68 x Acapulco Gold Red.
I think this is the best freebie deal I’ve personally seen.
Dam I'd love to get those blood klot seeds :D

Free Bird is on my all time classic's list...plants looking great PW...this upcoming harvest has been a long time in the making...I'm gonna be so happy to see Ya' filling the jars...:thumb:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...Jamaican Blood Klot sounds intriguing...I have fond memories of authentic Lambs Bread from nearly 40 years ago...crossed with PR, sounds like a winner...

Hey 420, @Lembatoast our old friend is in Santa Clara area. Let’s keep Toast in our prayers and send some good vibes that way. The fires are destroying a lot of land in the Santa Clara area.

Wow I just had my mind blown! I ordered Acapulco Purple Gold mix from Snowhigh. The package arrived today. He added 4 freebies and you have to see these freebies.

Golden Dragon: Khmer Gold Cambodian x Northern Highland Chiang Mai Thai
Jamaican Blood Klot: Panama Red x Jamaican Lambs-bread
BlackBerry Spacewreck: E32 Trainwreck cut x Black Russian Acapulco Gold x C99
Heart of Darkness: Narrow Leaf Afghani x Uzbek x Black Congolese
The Acapulco Purple Gold mix is: Acapulco Gold 68 x Acapulco Gold Red.
I think this is the best freebie deal I’ve personally seen.
Those all look awesome, Brother! :high-five: That Blackberry Spacewreck has your name all over it! ;)

Hey 420, @Lembatoast our old friend is in Santa Clara area. Let’s keep Toast in our prayers and send some good vibes that way. The fires are destroying a lot of land in the Santa Clara area.
Yeah man it's another rough fire season for CA, I'm down in the valley trying to stay out of the smoke filled air. The last I checked it was around 30% contained. I have ashes on my outdoor mommas, foliar fed them the other day to clean them a bit and a transition spray. it helped, but still plenty of ash everywhere. There healthy and resilient and blooming so it is what it is. I scrub my buds so it's not a problem. I had to wear a mask out in the garden since I had to put in work for about 45 minutes to an hour. Sinuses just getting taxed without it and I'm roughly 2 hours away.

Back
Top Bottom