Pennywise Strikes Again

That’s what I like, special effects don’t do it for me

Requiem for a Dream is what I was thinking of earlier. Movie is a straight up head trip. Good, but fucked up on a lot of levels.

I do also appreciate a good makeup job. Bout the only thing walking dead is still good for, and even then they're getting a little worn out.

2 Girls 1 Cup was by far the scariest thing I've ever watched. It still haunts me to this day. Some people's kids I tell ya.

I can neither confirm nor deny if I may have had to wade through way, way worse images for a site hack. Could have, or could not have, been traumatizing.

:rofl:

:confused::(o_O:eek:that was nasty. But love the reaction when you show it to someone else the look on there face was priceless:rofl:

Kermit’s reaction is an all time fave. Just sayin. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh yeah, it's a LONG book, and so worth it. I've read quite a few of his books, definitely my favorite writer and The STAND is another book that is amazing. They made a movie, but it's horrible comparatively. Mr. King has awesome short stories as well, I've read most or all of those. The Talisman is also one of my favorites. I need to take the Dark Tower plunge, but that's a commitment right now I can't oblige. :(
A lot of that horrible THE STAND movie was filmed in the Niagara Region where I grew up. It was pretty cool seeing stuff I knew in a movie; in a scene where Christopher Walken is taken to a tunnel where a girl was murdered in the movie was actually an old abandoned railway tunnel that hasn't had rails in ages that went under another railroad track. It was called The Screaming Tunnel because apparently some girl had died in there and there was an urban myth if you lit a match at midnight you could hear the girl scream so it had a bad rep in real life too, lol. When I was just a toddler I used to get babysat just down the road from it. It was fairly long and so old it was constructed of big cut limestone blocks with an arch like in a roman tunnel; It was creepy.

ya i watch that movie Hills have eyes when i was a kid it took a long time not to be scared of the dark
I watched the Dr. Phibes movies with my son when he was about 10 maybe. We just laughed about it a couple days ago...what TF was I thinking. He laid awake for many nights. I told him my dad would wake me up late Saturday nights when he would come home and I was like 8. It was horror movies until about 1:00 AM. In hindsight my dad kinda passed out on the couch. One of my favorite memories anyway and one I passed down.

Man you guys are listing some of my all times favs. :headbanger:

when I was young my mother took me to a double feature of Fright Night ( you’re so cool Brewster!) and The Return of the Living Dead. When I was even younger my mom, grandmother, my aunt (5 years older than me) and myself went to the drive in to The Exorcist. Thanks to my mother, a huge horror fan, I got used to the scary stuff pretty young so I don’t get scared or creaped out. I was absolutely disgusted by The Human Centipede tho:rofl:
The Human Centipede movies are NO JOKE and definitely the type of stuff that gets the hair on the neck STANDING at attention.

2 Girls 1 Cup was by far the scariest thing I've ever watched. It still haunts me to this day. Some people's kids I tell ya.
Ice Cream Anyone? :laughtwo:

:confused::(o_O:eek:that was nasty. But love the reaction when you show it to someone else the look on there face was priceless:rofl:
i remember when that video first came out and they showed Joe Rogan's reaction to it and it's Epic. You just aren't ready to see what your are about to see(none of us were).

Yup Netflix grabbed it, I've seen them both(seasons) on You Tube. I thought it was going to be horrible honestly, but as soon as you see Johnnie in a Gen 3 firebird and the soundtrack... IT's A GO. I was wrong, it's well produced and the acting is great and there are cheesy moments(minimal), but that's just how it was in the 80's.

Lmao! I bought my lil lady a dookie unicorn plushy with a rainbow poop butt plug held by a string so when you pull the string the rainbow poop drops out of dookies ass. Hit a grand slam with that gift! :rofl:

Ok time for an update
8-29-2020
Bandaid Haze #7 is only taking 2 grams of MC per gallon. She’s very sensitive to nitrogen. @katsubluebird

Next we have Nevilles Haze, looks like she’s starting to pre flower now. Still stretching big time.

Blacklime Bubba bred by @katsubluebird is stacking nicely and the even more frost than the IHG plant.
Last but not least is the Skittlez from @Weedseedsexpress. The main colas is huge, she’s gonna going to yield very big.
I think that’s it for today. I’ll get pics of the GG4 S1 and IHG mystery plant tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom