Pennywise Strikes Again

Misery was so much better in the book, great movie too but man that book...
Man I had forgotten all about that movie. It is a GREAT flick , Love Kathy Bates in that movie. She does a good job on American Horror shows

Read the novel it’s far better than the movie
Oh yeah, it's a LONG book, and so worth it. I've read quite a few of his books, definitely my favorite writer and The STAND is another book that is amazing. They made a movie, but it's horrible comparatively. Mr. King has awesome short stories as well, I've read most or all of those. The Talisman is also one of my favorites. I need to take the Dark Tower plunge, but that's a commitment right now I can't oblige. :(

I like the horror movies, they just don’t make them like used to though.

Not really, no. Although I will say that I thought they did some damn nice work on the updated IT movies. Treated more like a film than a pile of cheesy crud.

Tim Curry was awesome in the mini series.

Skarsgard was also good, but different.

The ones that really “get to me” are the psychological horror flicks. The ones that just fuck with your head. Watched one a few weeks ago and it was good, but damn it was dark.

Man you guys are listing some of my all times favs. :headbanger:

when I was young my mother took me to a double feature of Fright Night ( you’re so cool Brewster!) and The Return of the Living Dead. When I was even younger my mom, grandmother, my aunt (5 years older than me) and myself went to the drive in to The Exorcist. Thanks to my mother, a huge horror fan, I got used to the scary stuff pretty young so I don’t get scared or creaped out. I was absolutely disgusted by The Human Centipede tho:rofl:

2 Girls 1 Cup was by far the scariest thing I've ever watched. It still haunts me to this day. Some people's kids I tell ya.
Sadly I have seen that thanks to an old friend who didn’t tell me what it was when he emailed me. Fucking prick! After I watched the video I called him on the phone and told him he should go hug his mother because he’s fucked up! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom