Pennywise Strikes Again

I remember in the late 70’s going to parties and getting high with a couple LEOs

a friend regularly supplies a vg tincture and some topicals to a few. i've done the same. they don't even wanna buy it legal online here.

We used to hang out and get high in town. The deputy basically told us find a township road and pull off and no one would mess with us. We had fields where passers by couldn’t see us. We’d have a vehicle with a stereo cranked up and a frisbee or football. Good times.

I remember years ago, at Loon Lake, we all ate some fungus and started playing glow in the dark football back and forth throwing the ball as high as we could to each other, YEAH that didn't last too long once they really started kicking in. Seeing a glowing object coming at you with speed and pitch black out, is HARD to catch, so most of the time we just got out of the way. Good times, we did catch the ball a few times and it was very satisfying when you did. Outdoor is so awesome on fungus, it's what I prefer, but I have done them indoors as well. I prefer the open air NO doubt tho'. Thanks for the memory trigger Pennywise (I hate clowns btw, not a phobia, I just want to squeeze there noses like in a cartoon or something, maybe a smack in the face STOOGE style, I dunno...) it's crazy that you mentioning playing football loaded brought that out of me. I haven't thought about that in YEARS my friend... THANK YOU!!

We used to do an all guys trip(We called it Sausage Fest), and get away from the girlfriends and wives and just party and let go and be ONE with nature. Most of our women at the time didn't enjoy camping, especially mine, so it was perfect to just be responsible for me only. Go ride dirt bikes and quads, and shoot guns, DAMN IT, I'm getting a little excited right now. :rofl: Good Stuff.

We used to do an all guys trip(We called it Sausage Fest), and get away from the girlfriends and wives and just party and let go and be ONE with nature. Most of our women at the time didn't enjoy camping, especially mine, so it was perfect to just be responsible for me only. Go ride dirt bikes and quads, and shoot guns, DAMN IT, I'm getting a little excited right now. :rofl: Good Stuff.
I still do we go up north ride quads and smoke the shit out of some weed

Lol that was just everyday life for me in my 20’s and 30’s. Lol
Me too, I've only been an adult for about a decade or so and I'm 42.
I still do we go up north ride quads and smoke the shit out of some weed
Definitely, I grew up with a Moto4 as a young teenager, wasn't nothing I couldn't do with that thing. I grew up next to a levee and we would ride and ride that Moto4, what a durable piece of machinery now that I think about the abuse we imposed on it. Countless donuts on the top of the levee, and if you don't know what your doing, you will go over the side and be in trouble. Ignorance is BLISS they say... not that I understood what that meant when I was young. :rofl:

Thank you CannaFish, I haven't heard that song in awhile.

And the hangovers hurt more than they used to
And cornbread and ice tea took the place
Of pills and ninety proof
And it seems like none of us do things quite like we used to do
And nobody wants to get high on the town
And all my rowdy friends have settled down "

Heck yah man, " Yeah me and my rowdy friends done rowdied on down " Woooohoooooooooooooooooooooo!!

8-24-2020
Time for a little update today we Have:
Nevilles Haze
Next we have:
Black Lime Bubba bred by @katsubluebird

Then we have:
Skittlez by @Weedseedsexpress

Looking good fam

Back
Top Bottom