Pennywise Strikes Again

I’ll give it a try shouldn’t be that messy with the small amount I’ll mix for now.

Could drive to the park and mix it on the tarp in the parking lot. put in totes and done. Not illegal to mix soil. Not yet anyways. I mix mine in the garage.

Wow thats crazy.

I'm mixing potting soil in the parking lot of a public park because I dont want to do it on my carpet.

Arested

OK. Cops are fvcking crazy. They need to leave us weeders alone. Chase the other crazy people.

could use a 50L tote from walmart. would have to mix in 2 - 3 separate stages though. as a plus it would have a lid to store excess.

They usually leave us alone as long as it isn’t in their face.

same here before it opened up.

they'd leave you alone if you kept to yourself or didn't get too big. if you sold they'd make note and roll you up whenever someone in politics would announce a crackdown or law and order spiel. stuff feels so much more normal now without having to watch over the shoulder all the time.

It’s really never been a high priority with law enforcement here. This area is extremely poor and cannabis has always brought in revenue for cities and counties here.

bit similar here. it's mom and pop stuff here mostly. not cartel.
they had way bigger issues with the opioidiots and tweakers than they did with us. .

I had a sheriffs deputy tell me “I can’t do anything if I don’t see it” and I listened to him.

i have zero issues with law enforcement. have a working relationship with a couple as a requirement of my job.
they've known exactly what i'm all about for ages - even during prohibition - could not care less.

i know for certain of some who use cbd tinctures and infused topicals.
it's a different world now here. everyone's still feeling it out though. i'm here to push the envelope ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom