Pennywise Strikes Again

So we pulled into port in Pattaya Beach Thailand and flooded town with 5000 sailors. A buddy of mine was married to a Thai girl so we beelined to their home where she had some Thai-Sticks waiting. I took one hit and literally dropped to my knees, kind of pulled myself into a chair and stayed right there for hours. I stayed away from that while there because I wanted to see something besides the front room of my buddy's house. We brought multiple Lbs. back stateside shared and enjoyed for months.
Dude.
I remember some absolutely mind-blowing Thai-stick I got hold of in the late 70's. I remember that after just one or two hits I could barely walk. Had to be dipped.
Good times.

i can tell those buds look good cant wait to see what there going to look like the next one youll no what to expect and so do i thanks bud :) the cuts are still hanging in there i would really like to see a spark of life from one of them but this goes slow and we have to be patient all of a sudden when the lights come on ill see that spark.

Back
Top Bottom