Pennywise Strikes Again

So we pulled into port in Pattaya Beach Thailand and flooded town with 5000 sailors. A buddy of mine was married to a Thai girl so we beelined to their home where she had some Thai-Sticks waiting. I took one hit and literally dropped to my knees, kind of pulled myself into a chair and stayed right there for hours. I stayed away from that while there because I wanted to see something besides the front room of my buddy's house. We brought multiple Lbs. back stateside shared and enjoyed for months.
thats a good story and i no its true that kind of weed does exist and i want it lol. :laughtwo:

You have me dreaming about some properly grown and cured " Mexican dirt weed", the first hurdle of course would be to figure out what strain it was , I'm probably not going to find "Mexican Dirt" at your local seed bank :laugh:

You have me dreaming about some properly grown and cured " Mexican dirt weed", the first hurdle of course would be to figure out what strain it was , I'm probably not going to find "Mexican Dirt" at your local seed bank :laugh:
somebody sells that old mexican but i cant remember but ill bet @Pennywise knows where to get them!

Got a question for you while I’m here....what’s the fastest way to sex plants? I’m thinking about starting some Regs for the second part of this run but I can’t afford to waste the space or time or resources waiting to see after I up pot.

Probably take a cutting and flip it, check the sex that way.
Take a cutting, get it to root and then flip the clone? Or take a clone and go ahead and flip the plant?

If time is a factor but money isn't there is always dna sexing.

Not too hard to figure out what we pulled up in, not a 63 Chevy Impala, you can only get about 27 sailors in one of those:laughtwo: VA-97 Warhawks, CVA-43 U.S.S. Coral Sea, Battle group Charlie pulled in on Dec. 31 1981 after 128 consecutive days at sea. The party was on !

The beer and the blood flowed freely. Lol
We were too crowded in the small town so a few buddies and I left the next day for Bangkok. For miles and miles all that was on the road into Pattaya beach was beer trucks.

Back
Top Bottom