Pennywise Strikes Again

I can imagine how that would play out. Wife comes home while mixing soil in the living room. Yikes :rofl:

You sayin we may have a “Bonnie” situation on our hands? Do we need to send in The Wolf?

kiddie pools work fantastic for mixing. finding one is another story. there is a backlog of orders as everyone bought one to hang out in the yard under lockdown.

I use kiddy pools as well for mixing. Depending on how much of a resistance workout you want to give the upper body, you can really fit a lot of soil + amendments in kiddy pool! They rock man! :headbanger:

Check out this beauty! I am the neighborhood envy because of this pool! :rofl:
F9B5F41B-644B-463F-8652-F35C8C599795.jpeg

A kiddy pool would be perfect then. The one I have is the standard size for kiddy pools, whatever that is lol , 25-30 gallons maybe? I have dumped (3) 1.5cf bags of soil +amendments into that pool to mix up without a problem.

I grew the green pheno Panama from ACE several years ago. I smoked some this morning. Yep...after 4 years in storage she still has some pep in her step.

full

You'll enjoy the Panama I'm sure.
I've had cannabis flowers for almost 3 years and it was still awesome at the end( sticky and tasty, loss of potency, maybe a little, just smoke a LITTLE more :rofl:). It get's a little darker(i don't mind), but still fine if taken care of.
That way I know exactly what’s in it that’s available.
It's a bit of work mixing soil, but the end result is SO worth it.

i just hope you have the patients they grow slower in soil slower than everything lol
Once you incorporate foliar feeding, you can get soil plants to grow fast, but yeah, it's never going to be hydro or Coco speed. The end product is worth it's wait(pun intended) in GOLD in my opinion with a BRIX focused mineral based soil. Just adding the 6-5-3 ratio of calcium/carbonate,softrock phos, and gypsum is a GREAT start. Heck man, anyone can get a soil test, so many of us were SO close years ago and didn't even know it without testing soil blends. My old organic grows were in the 10-12 range inside and out I was already hitting low brix numbers. Anyway, mix your own soil FTW.

You can also throw down a tarp and mix in the center.
This is what I do, I just throw down a nice tarp in the garage. You can
pull up on the corners to keep the soil in the middle for easy swap to garbage cans or totes... whatever you have laying around is fine.

I use a tarp too. Outside on the grass. It's a real pain doing a 9 bag batch. Lol
I've done two HP pro mix bails at a time(4 32 gallon garbage cans worth for Outdoor) and SMOKE it up, throw on some tunes and get comfortable; you will be there for awhile.

Hey guys... If you still looking for a kiddie pool to mix in, I couldn't find any ,where I live, So I bought a plastic turtle sand box for 10 bucks... which comes with a turtle shell cover, basically like a kiddie pool but with a hard top cover you can put over top your soil mix if you need a rest and don't want nasty things getting into your mix until you want to work at it again. :)

Hey guys... If you still looking for a kiddie pool to mix in, I couldn't find any ,where I live, So I bought a plastic turtle sand box for 10 bucks... which comes with a turtle shell cover, basically like a kiddie pool but with a hard top cover you can put over top your soil mix if you need a rest and don't want nasty things getting into your mix until you want to work at it again. :)
I like it , the turtle doubles as a composter! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom