Pennywise Strikes Again

I grew the green pheno Panama from ACE several years ago. I smoked some this morning. Yep...after 4 years in storage she still has some pep in her step.

full

full

You'll enjoy the Panama I'm sure.
What did you think of it when it was just cured ? Also if you remember how many weeks did she go. Beautiful pic. All those Big Fat colas

Yeah man! I
@Enjoil there is so much truth in the lyrics that speak volumes on the world of psychedelics and their healing properties.

The verse, "Where reptile aliens made of light,
cut you open and pull out all your pain" gets me every time.

Penny, did you hear anything back from Teddy about a separate thread/section to the forum for legal psychedelic discussions? Or should someone just start an off-topic thread in the meantime? I keep bringing up this topic here and I know it might not someone's cup of tea that follows your thread.
Yeah man! I was listening. Dude had a lil country twang sound going on but the lyrics were good. Does anyone know about Colorado trying to decriminalize Shrooms? Wonder where their at on that. Yes it so interesting to me the healing properties. Cluster headaches, depression, and the coolest thing I’ve heard them used for is to ease end of life anxiety. There is a connection to your higher power when your tripping that’s undeniable.

What did you think of it when it was just cured ? Also if you remember how many weeks did she go. Beautiful pic. All those Big Fat colas
Fresh it provided a nice clear up lifting high. It was a pretty clean energizing type stuff. Nothing psychedelic or maybe my load is lighter than some prefer. You'll enjoy it if your preference is sativa.

She was harvested at exactly 70 days.

Fresh it provided a nice clear up lifting high. It was a pretty clean energizing type stuff. Nothing psychedelic or maybe my load is lighter than some prefer. You'll enjoy it if your preference is sativa.

She was harvested at exactly 70 days.
Exactly what I am hoping for. I Love a good clean clear head high so I am sure I will Love that one. It pretty much sounds like the description they gave so I am excited about that one

Back
Top Bottom