Pennywise Strikes Again

The Green one sounds just like what I like. A good speedy head buzz. I am sure I will also enjoy the others too. The red and red/pinkish should have some good bag appeal

Not sure why the Greens are stronger but it seems to be that way. Teddy is going to talk with Staff about maybe starting a thread in off topic section. Light talk of shrooms is tolerated is my understanding. So I’ll wait for word from Teddy.

I’ve never noticed the leaves turning like that.

here's a before and after. it's the frankincense haze clone. she's in a mix of used and fresh ocean forest. I think i'm going to repot in a fresh pot of happy frog.

1.jpg2.jpg

its like the new leaves have nitrogen toxicity but the lower leaves are yellow like a deficiency. It must've been a mistake using the reused soil. She's a finicky one for sure but worth it. I'm trying to get her nice and healthy outdoors for fresh cuttings.
i re use all my soil unless theres somekind of shit bug outbreak but when i do ill mix some nutrients in there also some ewc is good you need to rejuvenate the soil some minerals added would be a good idea to good luck bud!

my dumb logic was that the fresh ocean forest was too hot.... so the used one must be just right. I didn't even add lime to it.
I'm learning as I go. I am testing some bag seed sativa seeds sown directly in fresh ocean forest and I did half the seeds in used ocean forest. The fresh ocean forest seedlings are growing great with zero signs of burn, the seedlings in the used soil are smaller and not as developed with yellow cotyledons.

If I go with soil I’ll build my own from scratch I think.
That would be ideal. It chaps my hide every time I buy soil or nutrients. Plus this corona bullshit has made it hard to get stuff around here.
But I will vouch that ocean forest works great uncut with seedlings in beer cups.
Now with that knowledge... I’m going pheno hunting through a bunch of old seeds.
Edit: I should say it wasn’t uncut, I added a cup of dolomite lime to each bag of OF.

Light talk of shrooms is tolerated is my understanding.
I think cultivation, manufacturing and associated topics can stay out of the discussions. There is an abundance of material on the net already fanyone to do their own research on those topics. I'd much rather talk about medicinal properties, effects, and prior or current experiences. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That was slightly nauseating to type out, I'm sweating bullets from focusing so hard. These hands sure don't help either.

Back
Top Bottom