Pennywise Strikes Again

I’ll use Coots amendments so shouldn’t be that bad.
Yeah I have 1/2 of the mix left so you could mix it your self. If you want the mix when we come see you

it will be a chunk of change to get started i suggest going to your local nursery and buy large bags 25lb. of your minerals then you have them for a few years it makes things easier if you have room to store that.
I spent a small fortune for all the stuff for the Coots and Super cool super soil. I still have 1/2 of all of it left so I can mix more soil down the road but it does take some money getting started

HP Pro Mix 3.8 bail and 20-25 lbs of Wiggle Worm castings and your on your way. That kit looks nice, it would grow some FINE herb I'm sure. I use quite a bit of those products, I would add some Fish Bone meal(2 cups per bail) to that list it's a key ingredient(root development,blooms and CALCIUM) for sure.

I spent a small fortune for all the stuff for the Coots and Super cool super soil. I still have 1/2 of all of it left so I can mix more soil down the road but it does take some money getting started
I've ran the Super Soil years ago and it's a HOT mix for sure and cost is a bit high. When I first started making my own soil, I didn't buy some of the stuff in bulk and it nickel and dimes you to death. Gypsum is cheap, I still have the same bag from 4 or 5 years ago. Calcium Carb source, oyster shell flour for instance is cheap and Soft Rock Phos isn't bad in bulk either. It does however add up, but if your growing for the long haul, it's the best way to buy ingredients.

HP Pro Mix 3.8 bail and 20-25 lbs of Wiggle Worm castings and your on your way. That kit looks nice, it would grow some FINE herb I'm sure. I use quite a bit of those products, I would add some Fish Bone meal(2 cups per bail) to that list it's a key ingredient(root development,blooms and CALCIUM) for sure.

I add bone and blood meals to my raised beds outside every fall. Along with EWC. Topping off with about 10gal of compost every 6-8 weeks.

Good stuff. Would love to sneak a plant into the mix, but that’s more advertising (smell) than I want hanging around. Even being legal, still probably not a great idea.

for my mom's outdoor container garden, used a 50L plastic storage bin to do a base mix. then added the amendments to that mix in a smaller one bit by bit. took forever but worked well.

mixed a bit over 200L in two days .. ouch lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

then it was all over the most potent weed i had was some thai stix mad several people throw up because it was so potent sure like to have some of that now!
So we pulled into port in Pattaya Beach Thailand and flooded town with 5000 sailors. A buddy of mine was married to a Thai girl so we beelined to their home where she had some Thai-Sticks waiting. I took one hit and literally dropped to my knees, kind of pulled myself into a chair and stayed right there for hours. I stayed away from that while there because I wanted to see something besides the front room of my buddy's house. We brought multiple Lbs. back stateside shared and enjoyed for months.

Back
Top Bottom