Pennywise Strikes Again

I use Harvest Gold Organics...basically a bag of sand. I just bought a 15 pound bag for future grows since they are having a sale now plus free shipping. My first 2 grows were both indica hybrids so genetics may have contributed to the sturdy stems. But all buds were large and no staking required. I will continue to amend soil with silica.

Have you grown out sativas yet? Were they the same?

A journal is well worth the effort.

I may put the effort into one. I have one started on growdiaries but stopped mostly because the plants don't really change much on a weekly bias in veg. I may take those pics copy paste what I have typed out there and then start keeping it here but I probably won't be to active on it until flower or if I have a question about how things look.

The search box works great for questions. Sometimes you have to reword a search a few times but eventually you'll find any basic info you need. A journal is another way of getting your questions out there and you have everything in one place. I don't see a journal for you yet. Ya may consider starting one.

I'll get more proactive on that search box lol. And read what I saidto Pennywise about the journal as it applies to this also.

Warning: Journalling can be addictive. :p

Gotcha.

If one were to quadline would it be the diagonal growth that would be tied down/trained?

Thanks I just went into the search forums area lol

Back
Top Bottom