Our Ongoing Grows

BUT I'm still here rambling. I did grab acouple pic's tonight anyways. First thanks for looking in. And second,,,, does this really look like it should have the word Haze in it?????????? Strain called Liberty Haze. Man she has that indo look..................
lh8.jpg

And I got another with some of her fellow cronies in the indo department,,,
kids45.jpg

But what I was going to do I thought I'd share with some whom might not think of doing this. It's been branded her of 420 as Uncle Ben's Topping. UBT. First I see what the plant does in flower. Man she damn near over triples her size in the stretch mode. I put a plant in flower when she was like 6" tall. Man she close to 3' now and finally slowed down. Nice bushy plant for a single cola attempt. But by removing all her center down to about the sixth node/12 sets of leaves she will become a major bush that can yield a lot of clones incase I decide to use her for a sea of green / SOG. Another good thing about this topping, you can buy time if needed. Here's a before and a after,
ck7.jpg

and after. She will grow back. It is a weed and as long as you leave a leave node under your cutting, she'll grow back in time. and'
ck13.jpg

Well no more I'm outta here. All Keepem Green

Thanks Slim and Happy 420 to everyone out there. Keepem Green BTW Travis Tritt Rocked.......................

What's 420???? :lot-o-toke: Just kidding, HAPPY 420 Norcaliwood. :Namaste::circle-of-love:

I do hope everyone had a fantastic 420. Randy Travis really sounded great even after 20 something years. I got to give it to the guy, he's still doing the tour thing. I know he did atleast 4 nights in a row this time. But he's still got the voice. Did a great 'Tell me I was Dreaming' and 'Modern Day Bonnie and Clyde'.
Well haven't really been updating the grow as of late. Is a reason,,, did find a spot of the PM on my girls so I shit canned the whole room after my GS Cookies. I do have afew going now in there after another complete cleaning,,,,,,,,,, well I didn't mind right now. I got alittle too much going on to dabble. But I do plan on using our new grow surface outside to full advantage. And I also have plans for a small SOG going inside. I cut afew of the Lee Roy clones from Rare Dankness. She isn't the monster I wanted, but the smoke is ripper. I have 2 little ones about 4 weeks in in there. With alittle time and learning,she could be a one hit wonder.
I have a lot of new strains I'm playing with. A Hash Plant Haze with which I might gain some pollen seeing these are regular seeds and I have two. And I have a LA Connie, Purp's, Church, Cheese, Sugar Plum, and Rock Lock on deck all might be contenders for some floor space out there.
Hey 23, I'll say I got that Purp's from a friend from Stoney Girl Gardens. The dude has a lot of seed from different breeders. I kind of got a in card to get a lot of defunked strains from him. He dabbles in the breeders circles and has for a lot of years. I can't argue he's got a PHD in horticulture and teaches he at Portland University. Even a class at Portsertdamn. Which is a organic growing class at the State Collage. He just started working with a strain called mother superior, that can't be cross pollenated with male industrial hemp or any male. Well I want to thank all and hope everyones doing great out there. Keepem Green

Concrete tomorrow.... All forms are in. Pavers fixed and plumbing fixed......... Yea....... Damn stuff sure costs enough when one can only use the pool for acouple months here. I will update pic's soon out there. Hopefully we'll have some more like these;
0121991.JPG

I just want to d alittle fast update. I got a full clone tray a growing right now. I do plan on growing 8 clones with the bud on a stick program with some of these. Others just to keep strains alive.
kids46.jpg

I always say I want to find that perfect bud on a stick plant for a Sea of Green. And I always say you have to grow afew to see what they are in the way of growth patterns. Here's one that woodn't work. Strain called Critical Kush. This girl stretches something crazy. To much for my wants. The strain is a decent herb but man does she go when flowering. Over triples.. The Girl on the right was the same size I started as the other on the left.
21937.jpg

Here's a fast one of Lee Roy;
lr8.jpg

Also I have a Church in flower now. I do have acouple clones I plan on throwing out back. She's about 4 weeks in now;
church70.jpg

And a Cripit I have in there. I will have to reveg it if I want another. I lost the strain when I killed afew clones I had It is easily replaced if I want to. Cripit;
cripit45.jpg

She always looks so wicked' I want to thank all for looking in at my grows and I hope all's doing great out there and Keepem Green

Nice update Norcaliwood, is that you hanging out with the ladies next to the pool? :high-five:

I never change Pop's,,, just uglier... Unless I'm wearing a mask. Yea RO that's my ugly ass..... But as far as plants,,,,, I hope to have some prettier ladies this year. As long as Miss J don't get jealous, I'll keep trying for bigger ones. I have hopes for the Church again this year. I have a solid clone going ready for her new concrete 'pad'. Can't wait. Now all I gotta do is keep squirrels and dog off the concrete for atleast 4-5 hours. Dude should be here in a hour and a half to start. Going to look great for Miss J out there. I need to catch a hour sleep........ Keepem Green

I never change Pop's,,, just uglier... Unless I'm wearing a mask. Yea RO that's my ugly ass..... But as far as plants,,,,, I hope to have some prettier ladies this year. As long as Miss J don't get jealous, I'll keep trying for bigger ones. I have hopes for the Church again this year. I have a solid clone going ready for her new concrete 'pad'. Can't wait. Now all I gotta do is keep squirrels and dog off the concrete for atleast 4-5 hours. Dude should be here in a hour and a half to start. Going to look great for Miss J out there. I need to catch a hour sleep........ Keepem Green

Good luck with the concrete!

Oh! Man! Good luck with the Church......You and I love that great Strain. I miss talking to you and Miss J. Keepem Green Buddy! :grinjoint:

I'll give ya holler soon Pop's. Thanks all for looking in. I do have to get updating soon. Seeing this project is winding down.
Alaska1 came bye yesterday. He was down to get some equipment for his grow he's working on. He's working with the higher CBD's but I did send a clone of the Purp's I got back with him. He's planning on doing acouple outdoors this time himself. I guess he's wanting to get acouple of the big ones this year. Can't say I blame him. I always loved the outdoor girls myself.
Well We just about have the garden space ready for afew girls. I got acouple pic's of afew contestants with a before and after pic of the growing areas. But anyone who's watched me grow,,,, I'll have to get busy and start doing my back 40 landscaping. But here's the starting platform. Oh and I'm going to do something with the greenhouse also. Not sure if I'm going to leave it open walled with new panels or go with a roll sheeting plastic. But the panels are coming down as soon as we finish the pool's expansion joint done.
Well here's acouple shots of the flower bed in progress;
before24.jpg

before111.jpg

and some of the 'ground cover;
after20.jpg

Kids47.jpg

Bummer is now the house needs paint and the fences. I'll deal with that next week.
I might be jumping the gun pointing the girls out to spread their wings so I'll do alittle gas lighting Wood style. In other words I'll leave a light on afew hours after sunset. Days are getting longer that's for sure. But I don't want them getting into a false flower mode. The Purp's went thru that and man she's got some branches. She was 3 1/2' when I cut her back some, and let her go at over 2'. She'll make a monster that's for sure. I'll give her a larger pot as soon as I get a load of Black Gold soil in. any day. Well I hope everyones doing good out there. And I hope peoples understand I don't address everyone individually, but if someone has a question yell out and I'll sure try. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom