Jakes Northern Lights & Early Miss Autoflower Grow

No idea how this happened.. noticed this plant was torn this morning.. wondering if it will survive. And my plants look a little strange. It somehow got to 100F over night.. cooling it off now.
20181224_095640.jpg
20181224_095634.jpg

I know it got really hot but didnt expect the little fella to fall apart! Dont know why it got so hot, before I added the fan they haven't been a degree over 90 and then it was much cooler all day. They're back down to 80 now nethertheless.. I'm going to keep my heat off in the room for now.

Since I was going to get rid if the little early miss plant in the solo cup I ripped up my third northern lights that fell apart and transplanted the early miss. That gives me 3 Early miss plants and 2 northern lights from here on out.

This northern lights plant has been the biggest so far, but one of my Early miss plants is catching up. Might even be bigger now.. Early miss in second pic.
20190102_130053.jpg
20190102_130044.jpg

Beautiful... your plants look very happy!

I dont think I'm going to use any form of training for this grow. How much do you guys think low stress training would increase the yield? And do those look ready for low stress training?

They will grow with or without training thats the beauty of em. Almost everyone who grows indoors does something to train or top them. Usually the goal is to maximize light access to the buds which leads to a better quality yield as well as quantity. Or in some case to keep canopy to a max height range if its an issue. Check my grow i topped all 4 and in hindsight i topped 2 or 3 at seemingly the right time and 1 was a week late it didn’t react the same as the others but im not sure if thats why or if it just wanted to be different. Either way you will get buds they will fatten up and you will get to enjoy them! GoodLuck and keep us posted I look fwd to your finish either way! Grow Hard!!

Mind if I join along? I’m not much for info, I’m on my first try. I do have 1 NL Auto that I’m letting go all natural and 3 Blue dreams that I’m topping and using LST. I’m using soil LEDs in a 3x3x6 tent. Cheers!!
Welcome aboard! I always enjoy seeing others on their first grow as well. Cheers:ganjamon:

Not sure if it's just the amount I've smoked this week or if it's actually from my plants, but I'm starting to notice a nice aroma while in the closet. NL in first pic is increasing its height and my Early Miss in second pic is growing nice and bushy. Still using advance nutrients grow only. Anxiously awaiting my second grow light and fan, hoping the extra watts will increase growth.
20190106_152800.jpg
20190106_152805.jpg

Not sure if it's just the amount I've smoked this week or if it's actually from my plants, but I'm starting to notice a nice aroma while in the closet. NL in first pic is increasing its height and my Early Miss in second pic is growing nice and bushy. Still using advance nutrients grow only. Anxiously awaiting my second grow light and fan, hoping the extra watts will increase growth.
20190106_152800.jpg
20190106_152805.jpg

They look Great! I too enjoy the spell of a fresh growing plant but wait till you get some fresh buds and start moving things around a bit the smell is intoxicating i have to keep my hands tied so as not to squeeze the smell out of all of em
:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom