Jakes Northern Lights & Early Miss Autoflower Grow

There are some strains that do it and crop kings there are some mixed reviews, I have no quams with them but there's better seed banks and better genetics out there that you can find higher yield/ potency. Right now I'm looking at chronic xxl it's more my style up and at um be social. So see what your looking for and when your bored (I was all break) look for what strain you want next.:cool:

There are some strains that do it and crop kings there are some mixed reviews, I have no quams with them but there's better seed banks and better genetics out there that you can find higher yield/ potency. Right now I'm looking at chronic xxl it's more my style up and at um be social. So see what your looking for and when your bored (I was all break) look for what strain you want next.:cool:
☝️ I think my NL is close to yours. Day 31 from sprout. I’m changing my light cycle to 12/12 in a couple weeks anyway for my BD. Hopefully u see the stank soon.

Attachments

• D68CF0EC-47CE-4EEB-AE49-36E2B2F7F5D0.jpeg
    D68CF0EC-47CE-4EEB-AE49-36E2B2F7F5D0.jpeg
    598.7 KB · Views: 88
  • CF919AA7-034D-4943-9217-45B736B9E0EF.jpeg
    CF919AA7-034D-4943-9217-45B736B9E0EF.jpeg
    873.5 KB · Views: 89
2 of mine flowerd about week 4 and the other 2 are starting to flower heading into week 6... mine have a mind of their own how many weeks are you?

I noticed an issue with one of my plants today. The temperature has been good, 70 to 80F at the most, humidity I try to keep at 70 but occasionally drops to 50. Any ideas what caused this tear in the leaf? Possible I dropped a cord on it or something while setting the new light up or moving the fan. Got my unbranded Chinese 600W LED today. Not nearly as bright as my other but I’m impressed for the price.. it was $65 shipping incl. only thing missing was a pulley to hang it and adjust height.
D7F5C10C-103A-4D78-98E3-ECB83293DA34.jpeg
0C4404A5-0934-45DF-BD6C-95556776D922.jpeg
7F7E90BC-022E-4DF9-843B-2EEDC60E047F.jpeg

I have that too and 70 seems high humidity isn't it suppose to be 30-70 ish? Mine is at 30-45 all day.
And I have tears in mine too it's just the fan leaves i took them out as the pre flowers start to pop and it pushes growth up or out so all good I believe. Unless a master says otherwise
For humidity I was told 70 until flowering then around 40. I’m no expert though. I would like to top my plants but a little nervous of screwing it up. Are those little weed plants? I’m almost curious about ripping one out and putting it in a solo cup and seeing what happens.. lol

I noticed an issue with one of my plants today. The temperature has been good, 70 to 80F at the most, humidity I try to keep at 70 but occasionally drops to 50. Any ideas what caused this tear in the leaf? Possible I dropped a cord on it or something while setting the new light up or moving the fan. Got my unbranded Chinese 600W LED today. Not nearly as bright as my other but I’m impressed for the price.. it was $65 shipping incl. only thing missing was a pulley to hang it and adjust height.
D7F5C10C-103A-4D78-98E3-ECB83293DA34.jpeg
0C4404A5-0934-45DF-BD6C-95556776D922.jpeg
7F7E90BC-022E-4DF9-843B-2EEDC60E047F.jpeg

Lookin good zonked theyre coming along nicely!! Those lil seedlings are strange... id be real curious to see what its got for a root or if its from main plant or volunteer seed from soil mix?

Lookin good zonked theyre coming along nicely!! Those lil seedlings are strange... id be real curious to see what its got for a root or if its from main plant or volunteer seed from soil mix?
I was alwo very curious so I did one earlier and discarded it. I removed another and it is very similar. Here is a pic of the root structure. The long one is just over an inch long with two half inch roots visible aswell. I removed it pretty carefully it didn’t seem to be attached to my main plant roots.. but who knows. I would love to know if I should remove them all or not.
FC137CED-FE9E-49D6-B184-E2F0D5E32576.jpeg

I was alwo very curious so I did one earlier and discarded it. I removed another and it is very similar. Here is a pic of the root structure. The long one is just over an inch long with two half inch roots visible aswell. I removed it pretty carefully it didn’t seem to be attached to my main plant roots.. but who knows. I would love to know if I should remove them all or not.
FC137CED-FE9E-49D6-B184-E2F0D5E32576.jpeg
It doesn’t look like a canabis plant is there any way its in your soil? Maybe let 1 grow out and identify it or transplant and see wtf it is... is your soil sterile?

It doesn’t look like a canabis plant is there any way its in your soil? Maybe let 1 grow out and identify it or transplant and see wtf it is... is your soil sterile?
It’s just the soil I got from Walmart. I got some bags of orangic pro mix and some bags of the same stuff but not organic. I just transplanted one to a solo cup and placed it in the closet to let it grow a bit, I’m going to check for any others and remove them.

It’s just the soil I got from Walmart. I got some bags of orangic pro mix and some bags of the same stuff but not organic. I just transplanted one to a solo cup and placed it in the closet to let it grow a bit, I’m going to check for any others and remove them.

Good call im curious to see what you have intruding in your grow!!

Does this look like it is starting to flower? Or pre flowering?
20190112_123355.jpg
You should see a bit more stretching before you see flowering start
89BF554B-DE9F-41CE-A20D-7B738C53CD5E.jpeg
1C9A6ABD-2140-4836-A4F7-9A3FF85AF1D8.jpeg

This plant is pretty much done stretch and started flowering a week makes a huge diff at this stage. That spot is odd not sure what you got there? Need a pro to weigh in on that.

Back
Top Bottom