Our Ongoing Grows

Thanks for stopping in all. I'm starting to feel abit better. Bad when your guts get to hurting. Thanks for concern. I know it will get better, just wish it wood hurry up.............. Keepem Green everyone

Hey man, get better soon.

you old farts need to take it easy a bit
not much just a bit
Hit some dabs maybe make ya feel better :thumb:
hey by the way I haven't seen any pics here in awhile

I resemble that remark!!! :rofl:
logo8.gif

I know I know. Hell I'm older than dirt. We ground the square corners off the first wheel and then we had dirt. I know I got to get the photo section up and going soon. I have couple this I need to figure out. Isn't hard to do, just hard for me being pc stupid. I have a good photo program and I need to get pic's to down load on my remote HD. I got alot of pic. Hell afew thousand on here over all the grows here and as many on other sites. Not including all the rest of non weed pic's. Someone who knows even alittle could dial it in in a minute.
But tomorrow I'm going to give it a good old fashion try to figure her out,,,, or I'll yell loud to someone here.
And I do have afew girls looking up so, I even started 12 or so auto's to see what I came up with. I plan on doing them outside unless a frost comes around. I did just start acouple more seeds. A Chemdawg and a Black Jack. Also need to start a Serious 6 for outside. Waiting on a seed sale to up somemore outdoor shit. Something that might come in end of Sept wood be great. I'm looking at a Muary Thai from flash auto. Some monsters finishing in just under 4 months, and yields are off the chart. Thanks peoples for stopping by,,, Well of to laa la land,,,,,,, Keepem Green

I know I know. Hell I'm older than dirt. We ground the square corners off the first wheel and then we had dirt. I know I got to get the photo section up and going soon. I have couple this I need to figure out. Isn't hard to do, just hard for me being pc stupid. I have a good photo program and I need to get pic's to down load on my remote HD. I got alot of pic. Hell afew thousand on here over all the grows here and as many on other sites. Not including all the rest of non weed pic's. Someone who knows even alittle could dial it in in a minute.
But tomorrow I'm going to give it a good old fashion try to figure her out,,,, or I'll yell loud to someone here.
And I do have afew girls looking up so, I even started 12 or so auto's to see what I came up with. I plan on doing them outside unless a frost comes around. I did just start acouple more seeds. A Chemdawg and a Black Jack. Also need to start a Serious 6 for outside. Waiting on a seed sale to up somemore outdoor shit. Something that might come in end of Sept wood be great. I'm looking at a Muary Thai from flash auto. Some monsters finishing in just under 4 months, and yields are off the chart. Thanks peoples for stopping by,,, Well of to laa la land,,,,,,, Keepem Green

"One for the pot pleasure seekers out there, Muay Thai SuperAuto take you on a psychedelic ride through time and space. On your full-bodied journey, you'll find yourself incredibly motivated and bursting with creative thoughts. Perfect for sharing among friends."

Hey friend :rofl:

Wow Buckshot do you work for Flash? That sounds fantastic.................. You should send a resume' to the seed venders for writing their ad's.
Well, peoples waited long enough,,, no I didn't figure the photo program out but we did cut a fairly healthy seedless specimen last night. And I know I'm past due for a pic. And even not having my program to crop and title, I took acouple and found a way. This strain, Girl Scout Cookies, I found isn't a large yielder, and the leaves seem alittle brittle, but she's pretty. I grew a topped plant, and a single cola plant. She wood be a contender for a sog over a scog. Yield wasn't alot better per sq foot. I just threw two more single cola plants in. Well let's see what these came out like. Not going to be like I like them seeing the camera and lighting should've rocked, let see GSC's from CC Seed;
IMG_74186.JPG

IMG_74226.JPG

and
IMG_74237.JPG

Ok so I'll still get busy on my pc this week but till then Keepem Green

:cheesygrinsmiley: I went to look at the strain and copied that text from their ad!!!!

You made me look Buck.,,,,,,Wasn't on my vendors description,,, hell theirs was dry compared.......... But I still don't have any plants I'd care to share right now. I'm just past the fried leaf look, my bad. On them fried leaf plants is't weird..... starting with the lowest bud on a stem, they dry up and look like they are carrying seeds. And spreads upward from there. Even has a hard seed like-pod where a seed wood be. Cept it's fibrous. And the leaves around are crispy crittered. The heads are fine. Fat tric's,, oh tric's on bottom buds look dead damn near, shrunk up and ready to blow away. The new ones I've started adding seem great. I got a monster HGK going at over 4'. But as I get any decent looking flower and will be afew pretty fast, I'll post it. That GSC's had the makings of a great pic. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR If I could've used that program from Canon, I could've dailed them in sweet...
Well tomorrow I plan on throwing some PHYSAN 20 cleaner in my sprayer and hose down the walls in and out of the greenhouse. It's a cleaner for hard objects. Walls floor, greenhouse walls etc.stuff is a great algea/fung/bacter/viru///cide. A 4 in 1. We got mold here in the Portland area. ALOT. Stuff killed the mold off the walls in there acouple years back with just a spray from my atomizer. Great, spray, wait 30 mins and blast with a garden-hose did wonders. But we need that roof done soon. I want to do some of the auto's out there. It's GREAT soil and the girls could go crazy and their little hearts desire planted in ground. I got about 5,000 good looking seed from the one I did. Alot of rouge pollen abounds around my house so others caught pollen and I did save afew apiece of them also. I've got 14 regular auto's started outside. Rainy and cooler out there but they love it. I plan on using the whole greenhouse in auto's. Get 20/25 started straight down in dirt. Seeing they are f1's and being grown from seed, them tap roots might go down 4/5' in a month and some I grew from this stock made monster 3'+ plants in 2 gallon pots. 2+oz. Might do something nice out there. Even if they go slow in the cold, they should start coming down first of June? That's a long cycle. But I'm going to ad new plants twice a week. Besides my 'bigger' girls we need for shade. I might invest in a Swiss Cheese. One of the cover 15% of the yard afew years back. Babbling here. But I do need to bet the roof. Just going with that corrugated shit. If they have a good white fiberglass panel thats what I want, shit lasts forever. But my roof is 12 even. I can get polycarbinate plant 12'6" which wood be nice. Pricing is next. It will take three panels running lengthwise to hit the peak of the gables. The last piece I want raise to leave like a 6 inch vent all around the roof. Long as she can hang out far enough for most rains. Man that wood help temps and r/h. A 12 inch fan blowing in at ground level and should be nice.
OK I JUST sold myself. I'm making calls about materials and labor. Sucks saying labor but I can't do it with the ladder work. My feet don't let me do much on top of them before they scream. I do have acouple peoples who owe my a favor, and Miss J's son is a contractor. This work is up his ally. I guess I need sum of the spacer blocks to go around. I'll just be a gofer. Man I use to have a General Contractors number once upon a time,,, now I need help screwing a damn roof down. I broke my neck back in 86, and they last 10 years my right side is getting weaker and feeling pretty numb. It makes it hard to get my leg up a step on a step ladder. That my right, my left has a failed hip in it and can't bend past 90 degree at the hip. Means can't tie your shoe. That's sad.
Duh Duh Du. Well I'm amped enough tonight to prep the stuff for tomorrow. Thanks peoples. I hope to get afew gooood pic's up soon. TC and Keepem Green

Looking Good Brotha Gratz that looks good
I like the cali conn one I'm gonna hold on to this mother as long as I can :thumb:

CHH I really think that GSC's is a strain one needs to play around with as far as getting what one should with her. That last bud was my second attempt. And she was alot better,, of course my first was seeded. But this was so crowded with tric's I couldn't see much plant with a scope.
Thanks everyone for looking in. I just wanted to update alittle on what's up. I'm getting close to some picture worthy herbs soon. I have started acouple of my outdoor crop up. I just threw a Purp's on along with a Serious 6 seed. I also have a close to 3' SAD fast version. And I plan on going clone shopping soon up the hill from Stoney Girls. I have afew peoples that love the crippled rhino and I want afew others. I'll just have to see what clones he has. I guess they opened a store but,, I'll go to he's house to see what's up and what he has that looks exceptional in my eyes. I plan on having the greenhouse full of alot of auto seeds. Least see what I lost a crop and a half over. I still have a feeling these auto's will be the thing after all these locals try growing they first legal grows and they rott on the hoof come end of Sept when the rains come. Well update soon as I get acouple further in flower. Till thennnnnnn Thanks and Keepem Green

looks like colorados cannabis cup may be a bust I may be coming to oregon

Thanks Jaga,,, but I will be posting alot more and better quality pic's pretty soon. Coming to see some rain CHH? Keep me posted,, we'll kick it and burn afew dubies. And look what the cat drug in................... Hey Slim...
Nothing new here, acouple outdoor girls became guys. I put three to a pot on the auto's. They are growing slow, but what can one except 40 degrees out there. 11 hours partial sun when it's not raining out. But they are heathy if shivering. The purps I cracked is up along with a serious six seed. I get pretty good ratio on the germination rates. Very seldom does a seed not crack it seems. Knock on Wood. Well I will have alot of updates to do soon. Keepem Green

well see it depends if high times tries to hold their cannabis cup there
there gonna be some local med can cup here
I think theyre looking for growers for dispensaries lol
I sent a message from their contact like the amount of time etc lol

Hey CHH maybe you can get to the big time. Time to start building a big greenhouse.
Thing are starting to shape up here. I just cracked afew seed for the outdoor grow. Along with some indoor ones. Plus I'm waiting on that Maury Thai in my next order. It's in route as I type. I haven't missed a year outdoors in 35+ years,, unless I was incarcerated.....
I plan on flowering afew of these auto's under full sun in June and July
Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom