Our Ongoing Grows

That sucks man, I believe some plant hermied on you.

:popcorn::surf: Hey Wood just cruising in for a look around. It appears you made it through harvest time. My hacking cough is finally at a more manageable one...vaping has really helped, but have been using Advair twice a day...I use the nebulizer when it becomes really bad. Starting slow this year, but went to store today for supplies and tomorrow I will transplant the larger ones. Take care old friend!

Normally cookies don't do alot for me, but the last couple batches seemed to help. Bummer when ya can't enjoy your smoke. A GOOD Flush for 7=10 days alot of run off too. Well peoples thanks for stopping in and I just about have some plants worthy of pic's so pretty soon. I did start two new ones. White Widow and a Black Widow/blue lemon Thai Both just cracked but I have like 8 in flower just showing their stuff.
Keepem Green

Normally cookies don't do alot for me, but the last couple batches seemed to help. Bummer when ya can't enjoy your smoke. A GOOD Flush for 7=10 days alot of run off too. Well peoples thanks for stopping in and I just about have some plants worthy of pic's so pretty soon. I did start two new ones. White Widow and a Black Widow/blue lemon Thai Both just cracked but I have like 8 in flower just showing their stuff.
Keepem Green

There is definitely a difference between edibles and smoking, my last batch of brownies wasn't as good as the first couple. My grow is so small right now and it takes so much material to make cannabutter or cannaoil that I can't do a lot. I have approximately 2 oz of good bud left and am using it in my VapirRise. Right now I feel so good with the cough gone, the meds I was allergic to gone, and getting a full night's sleep has kicked my energy level in the ass! I actually feel like doing stuff! I am afraid my days of bongs, pipes, and joints are gone....vape vape vape! Vaping my last two little Himalaya Blue Diesel at present, saving my HYBID and P-ROC for later. Gotta go outside and get some more work done. All for now Wood! Have a great day! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Damnit Woody...

Life I do have a Space, 2 GSC's, a Darkstar, a SAD, a Sweet Amnesia, a God Bud' sad I lost her clone, a Blueberry, Cookies and Kush,,,,
that's all I can remember in flower now. I have a nice HGK, 'Holy Grail Kush', started I tried this strain before twice and couldn't get a start. Well this one's going good. I still haven't dialed my pc in yet. That's all on my lazy ass. 'll get outta it soon. But I will get some pic's up soon. The GSC's is frosting up real pretty. Well thanks for stopping in everyone. Hopefully next time I post it will have pictures too. Till then Keepem Green

Hey NC

How ya feel'in? Let's see some pics.

Oppp's a fast thingie,,,,,, I also have acouple more new ones going. A White Widow variant along side a Black Widow variant. And once I figure out how to send all the pic's I take to remote hd and use the program I got, I'll be fine.
Hopefully I'll be up next week Buck and all, Keepem Green

Oppp's a fast thingie,,,,,, I also have acouple more new ones going. A White Widow variant along side a Black Widow variant. And once I figure out how to send all the pic's I take to remote hd and use the program I got, I'll be fine.

:bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails:

Did you get Black Widow from Mr. Nice? It's supposed to be the original White Widow.

Sent from my SM-T335 using 420

Cool NC, looking forward to some NC buddage

Sorry peoples my stomach's been tore up for the last couple days. And I do need to get my old photo program up and running. I will real soon. Till then I just have to go look at afew others grows. Till laters Keepem Green

Hope you feel better soon...

Wood, I know of where you speak (I always wanted to use that) :rofl:I was sick off and on ALL LAST YEAR:thedoubletake: I hope you will be feeling better soon! went to the doctor myself yesterday for my sinuses. Got a "snot shot"and an anti-biotic for a sinus infection. You are being sent my best energy for your rapid recovery from what is ailing you. Being sick sucks! Get well soon, but don't force yourself! Sleep, drink lots of water, and go slow. Your brother in Cannabis awareness :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom