OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1LB!?

Re: OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1

very nice harvest Vick. And its good to see these type of results with GH because im also using GH but Nova 2PART. but also have Kool Bloom dry & CaMg+. I stand by GH. Easy to use and loaded with good stuff. I have to get me some OG Kush to add to my new grow. Which breeder did yours come from?

And thank you for the shout out. Im pretty sure Ive learned alot more from your journal:thumb:

Re: OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1

very nice harvest Vick. And its good to see these type of results with GH because im also using GH but Nova 2PART. but also have Kool Bloom dry & CaMg+. I stand by GH. Easy to use and loaded with good stuff. I have to get me some OG Kush to add to my new grow. Which breeder did yours come from?

And thank you for the shout out. Im pretty sure Ive learned alot more from your journal:thumb:

Thanks Whiz!
I'm pretty down with GH too.
But really want to try BPN someday.
I couldn't really tell ya which breeder it came from.
Got 5 clones from a friend back in July, and this will be my 3rd grow from those 5..
Tried to inquire about what exact strain and if it was crossed with anything, but it wasn't hapneen.
sorry, I couldn't help ya with this, but glad to hear that my journals have helped you in some way!
:thanks:

i could teleport u some prime ams or super lemon haze cuttings if u'd like? but u'll have find a way for teleportation to work! ;)

I'm still trying to fix my teleporter.
But I'll let you know when it's back up and running.
We'll do some tradsies

I'll fix it!!, I'll fix it!!
:high-five:

your a straight g bro, keep up the awesome work. Your a seriously talented grower and I'd love to collab with you real soon. You never have anything go wrong, or atleast for us to see lol

You're too kind my man.
Things go wrong every once and a while, and that's fine. We're only humans!
But I always post up my problems for everyone to see and hopefully learn from.
I try to look at everything positively, with life and growing.
There's a solution for everything.
And with all the helpful and gifted growers on here, it makes it a lot easier to steer clear of the bad..

So what's up with the plans??
I was gunna say, If you're old lady is pushing you to be building other "bigger" grow rooms as priority??
Then you got a pretty good lady there bro.:;):
Hey wait, what the hell are you doing on here!!!
Don't you have 3 rooms to build??
get back to work!! lol

yeah what they all said:)

I wish I could be more like you bro. You portray yourself as a very mature and professional individual, yet you have the down to earth personality that's so hard to find in people. Not only do I admire your growing/photo skills, but I admire your willingness to learn, help others, and provide quality information with proper backup. You really do deserve the motm title bro.

Plans for me are getting better everyday. I think my fiancee was just having a terrible couple of weeks with her treatment and was a little short fused for a bit, but after we had a deep long heart to heart she started to understand how much this all means to me. Projects are 100% still a go but will take about 2 months from start to finish and I will take pics of everything I do to show how it can be done.

I wish I could be more like you bro. You portray yourself as a very mature and professional individual, yet you have the down to earth personality that's so hard to find in people. Not only do I admire your growing/photo skills, but I admire your willingness to learn, help others, and provide quality information with proper backup. You really do deserve the motm title bro.

Plans for me are getting better everyday. I think my fiancee was just having a terrible couple of weeks with her treatment and was a little short fused for a bit, but after we had a deep long heart to heart she started to understand how much this all means to me. Projects are 100% still a go but will take about 2 months from start to finish and I will take pics of everything I do to show how it can be done.

MOTM!?
Wow thank you UG!
I really don't know what to say to that, except, what a nice thing to say!
Glad to hear you and your mrs. are working things through, and your plans are moving forward. Hopefully she's doing ok.
I took 3 years to build a motorcycle the way I wanted it, not because I wanted it NOW, but because i wanted to enjoy the experience..

Vick, your grow is truly inspirational and I love the fact that you are using the frames as drying racks; although I thought that light was a bad thing for curing - it must not be that bright there.

Nice-looking as usual - you get some more reps as soon as I spread out the love a little more.
:bravo:

Vick, your grow is truly inspirational and I love the fact that you are using the frames as drying racks; although I thought that light was a bad thing for curing - it must not be that bright there.

Nice-looking as usual - you get some more reps as soon as I spread out the love a little more.
:bravo:

Thanks man! And for the love.
Yeah, they're handy multi function little units!
I used them just as I was trimming in that room.
Agreed though, light during cure, bad..
But the buds have been in complete dark now for the better part of 3 days, and most have made it into jars.
Looking so far like I'm going to exceed my 1Lb mark!
wiw!

Vick man thats awsome u exceeded ur goal, those OG's really did their thing from start to finish. I hope all the great knowledge ive got from your grow will translate to me meeting my 1lb goal too.

Cant wait for the smoke report! how long will you cure before your report?

Vick man thats awsome u exceeded ur goal, those OG's really did their thing from start to finish. I hope all the great knowledge ive got from your grow will translate to me meeting my 1lb goal too.

Cant wait for the smoke report! how long will you cure before your report?

I don't wanna count all my eggs too soon,
but... I'm pretty confident that I at least met, (but leaning to) "exceeded" my goal.
And thank you D, I'm glad I could have given you some useful information along the journey..
We'll all help you hit your mark the best we can.:)

edit: forgot to mention- I'll be doing a minimum 2 week cure before smoke report time. But in reality it wont be "ready" "ready" for 3 weeks. These OG's really do get better and better with a good long slow curing. So smooth, no cough, a floral taste unlike anything I've smoked before, but yet a sweet diesely incense smell (when burnt), that smells like there's a cake in the oven.
Or is that just me wishing there was a cake in the oven..:hmmmm:

I'm using Advanced N.'s 2 Part Sensi Grow a and b. I am having an issue with the water around here being SUPER high on the PH scale. Almost 9! I use approx 20ml's of PH Down for 3 gallons of R.O. and lower it to 6.0 (cant get it to go lower) before I add the PH Perfect (not sure about that shit). I did find a water machine in town that they service quite often and it's more like 7.2. Do I have much to worry about using that water or that much ph down? or is it then about the same as water that started at 6.0?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom