OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1LB!?

Re: OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1

aint no thang!

Re: OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1

Ok !! dry weights are in!!!
And wow, am I ever surprised with these numbers..
On my last harvest I managed to fill 3 large jars which gave me over 9 ounces dried..
So when I filled 9 large jars this time, I was blown away!
Dry weight came in at 749 grams. That's over 26 ounces. And when I weighed it all they were a little on the dry side. They all went back into jars and have been getting burped daily. Going to be getting some humidity packs to throw in each jar to bring the RH up a bit more for the rest of cure..
I will be putting up a smoke report once they have seen at least a 2 week cure, then this journal will be headed to the completed section!

So to say that I met my 1 LB goal would be an understatement. I almost doubled it!!! wiw

here's a few photos..

final_1.jpg

final_21.jpg

final_4.jpg

final_5.jpg

:adore::party::rollit::yahoo::welldone::clap::tommy::cheer:

On my last harvest I managed to fill 3 large jars which gave me over 9 ounces dried..
Dry weight came in at 749 grams. That's over 26 ounces. And when I weighed it all they were a little on the dry side. They all went back into jars and have been getting burped daily. Going to be getting some humidity packs to throw in each jar to bring the RH up a bit more for the rest of cure..
I will be putting up a smoke report once they have seen at least a 2 week cure, then this journal will be headed to the completed section!

So to say that I met my 1 LB goal would be an understatement. I almost doubled it!!! wiw

Great photos+reps on your grow:cheesygrinsmiley:Glad you more than made your target! AND THEN SOME....:tokin:

Awesome ... well done! Beautiful images too

Thanks guys!!!!
couldn't have done it without ya'll!!
I think 2 P's on the next one should be obtainable now..:cheesygrinsmiley:

Bassman, hozona, and Buckshot, thanks for the reps!
greatly appreciated!!

Man, Im speechless. Very happy for you. I did test the water after bubbling it for 24 hours and the pool test strips were down in the 6 range. I wasnt able to get the 4.0 calibration fluid yet as the shop was out.
I won an ebay auction for a HM ph-200 not bad for 29 bucks. I'll calibrate it when it gets here.
Man vick, I hope my OG goes half as well as yours did. :) +Reps

Thanks A!
Glad you could get your PH issues sorted..
Without knowing our medium's PH, we're kind of growing in the dark.
We are what we eat, so if we feed our girls a balanced diet they'll all grow up to be healthy OG's, I mean ladies!

... What FishCake said!!!

Outstanding performance and gorgeous buds, Vick. What our dreams are made of, too!

Give that guy some Reps!

:bravo::goodjob::thumb::Rasta::slide::xmas::peace:

I forgot, did you use a TrimPro?

... What FishCake said!!!

Outstanding performance and gorgeous buds, Vick. What our dreams are made of, too!

Give that guy some Reps!

:bravo::goodjob::thumb::Rasta::slide::xmas::peace:

I forgot, did you use a TrimPro?

Thanks Aardvark!
yeah pretty stoked all around.
Didn't use a trimpro, I trimmed everything by hand, with some help from the mrs.
It took me almost 3 full days, vaping and drinking my head off all the way through.
My back was killing me by the end, and I almost slept for 2 days straight. But it was worth it!
Cuz now it's gunna be a green Christmas!!!
:rollit:Ho Ho Ho!!!:rollit:

almost double what you wanted and looks mighty tasty too. only 1 thing left to do which im sure no1 has to tell you to do :blunt: lookin forward to catchin your next at the start nice job man

Thanks NH!
Oh I be dun doin that all week long trust me.
And with no cure this stuff tastes pretty god damn nice.
Can't wait to see what a 3 week cure is going to do to it..
Close friends are going to be getting a personalized jar of this OG in their stockings no doubt..

I think I'm going to donate some of this crop anonymously, to some local dispensaries in a Santa suit..:xmas:

here's a few photos..

final_1.jpg

final_21.jpg

final_4.jpg

final_5.jpg
beautiful harvest Vick!+reps coming your way.Feels awesome when you get alot more than you expected right:)

Thanks brother!
it suuuuuuure does!!!

Thanks for the +reps dudes!!!!

Arizonameds
jon705
Be Irie
Scopopulus
Cultivator

Now those are some good looking nugs. Congrats on the dry weight. :thumb: I just picked up some Liquid Kool Bloom. Ive read on there site that you should start off with the Liquid and in the last 3 weeks finish with Dry for optimum performance and results. So im getting them prep for the 24/48hrs dark period before I put them in flower. Ill start that on there next feed. So hopefully I can get that dry weight of yours

Now those are some good looking nugs. Congrats on the dry weight. :thumb: I just picked up some Liquid Kool Bloom. Ive read on there site that you should start off with the Liquid and in the last 3 weeks finish with Dry for optimum performance and results. So im getting them prep for the 24/48hrs dark period before I put them in flower. Ill start that on there next feed. So hopefully I can get that dry weight of yours

Thanks Whiz! I'm not sure if you remember or not.
But I told ya that already last week..lol:lot-o-toke:

Hey Vick quick question I was trying to go back a few pages to find the convo but I couldnt. When did you start Kool Bloom dry, the 1st or 2nd week of flower? Or should i wait until it start producing pre flowering

Hi whiz, sorry it took so long to get back to this..
Kool bloom dry is for the last few weeks of flowering, not first.
I use liquid Koolbloom and Floralicious plus with first nute feeding after flip.
Soil or not, I'd always recommend flushing before flip. Just to rid any salt buildup.
I usually flush with 15ml of molasses per gallon of PH'd water.

hope this helps..

Amazing Pictures, Amazing Buds, Amazing Grow, Amazing results! like a Boss!:bravo::thumb::adore:

Back
Top Bottom