Indoor Tent Build & Grow: LED, HPS, Bubba Kush, Eugene OG Kush By Redmud

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Re: Indoor Tent Build & Grow - LED - HPS - Bubba Kush - Eugene OG Kush By Redmud

So I figured out that the planter I put together works great so here is how I did it and the why.
I like the speed of growth with hydro and taste of organic so I wanted faster growth and great taste it's already been done I just put this together my way lol oh and it requires a lot less daily maintenance.

I started with a 2 foot by 4 foot by 16 inches deep tote drilled both ends and put a through hull/bulkhead in both ends and 5 gallon tea reservoir at the low end then I put a pump in the res that pumps the res to the high side so the pump circulates it until it's all absorbed then I start another one.

Since I was going to be running an air pump I sized it up and put a soaker hose in the bottom of the planter and hooked up air to it.
Then I spread 3 inches of Perlite over the hose.
Next was weed gaurd fabric lol
Then the soil.
The air runs 24/7
so far the fastest growth has been 6 on 2 off for veg.
I hardly have to water and if fungus gnats or root aphids show up, all I do is not top water.
I like to top water when I transplant them , and let it run into the res and start a tea with it. Then I let it totally dry out. I dilute the res to 400-500 ppm with water ph it to 5.8 and run it through. By time they need more liquid they are flowering and I top water and make a tea again tailored to flower then when they dry out run the res through again.
In the teas, I've been using my home made nutes as the base, i bring it up 200 ppm, then add in a tablespoon of worm castings, and a tablespoon of alfalfa meal, in a nylon. Then a cup of unsulpherd molasses let it brew up for 24 to 48 hours and dilute I use the leftovers in other potted plants.
420-magazine-mobile2037817301.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1188782566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile676175359.jpg
420-magazine-mobile144674189.jpg
420-magazine-mobile975716803.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1336883830.jpg
if anyone has questions I can get better pics
Bro its August how are you I am registered with these folks again

Back
Top Bottom