OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1LB!?

Re: OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1

Man, you've given this a lot of thought by the sounds of it..
I think it's a great idea, especially recirculating the atmosphere between the grow closet & the back of the refer unit to get free CO2. Venting.. brilliant..
You could be the spokesman for L.U.M.A.A.
"Lit Up Motorhomes Across America!"
you should start a network, you'd probably get a huge amount of interest.
:thumb:

Yes, I have put a lot of effort into it but it has not been as high a priority because of the lack of funding - very frustrating, but that's OK, everything can be resolved after this bong hit of blonde hash ...

Pray I get a callback tomorrow on at least one of the two job possibles I have going ...

Have a great Monday, everyone!:nicethread:

Re: OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1

are those the same as what there calling "Dual Arc" bulbs? haven't tried them before. Would like to, wasted so much time this year with different things I got to stick to known stuff. HPS here I come :)

From what I've gathered, It's not the same. The dual arc bulbs have a 600w hps and a 400 MH both in the same bulb. the Light EnerG Super HPS 1000 Watt bulbs are whats considered a dual spectrum, not dual arc..
I'm buying one today (Light EnerG Super HPS 1000 Watt) just to use for vegging. But when plants go back to 12/12 I won't be using the dual spectrum. 1000 watt hortilux super hps all the way baby.

I have used horts super eye 1000w hps for years and they're definitely great quality. Honestly though, despite the 8k difference in lumens, I believe the blue spectrum in the EnerG bulbs will bring out an at par yield with more potency. I'll be doing a hortilux vs digilux vs light EnerG test soon (in designated areas of course)

I have used horts super eye 1000w hps for years and they're definitely great quality. Honestly though, despite the 8k difference in lumens, I believe the blue spectrum in the EnerG bulbs will bring out an at par yield with more potency. I'll be doing a hortilux vs digilux vs light EnerG test soon (in designated areas of course)

Yep super eye 1000w hps is what I use too.
But I got one of those Light EnerG bulbs yesterday, I'll let you know when I switch over to it.
I'll take a photo of each with the same white balance, that should show the more blue spectrum in the LE.

So a little update,
I started to harvest a few plants last night at day 62. I picked out 3 plants that looked really ready and just took it to em..
I'm actually really surprised at how much is on each plant. At first I was thinking ok, if I get 2 ounces per plant I can easily hit the 1 LB mark. 10 plants x 2= 20 ounces. But the lower buds on these plants are NICE. Not popcorn at all, dense and heavy, some bending right over from their own weight. Looking to be more like maybe 3 ounces per plant now..at least!
I'll have a better idea tonight when I whack 3 more.
No 36 hours of dark before axing this time. They're crystalized enough and are READY!!!
I might just do 3 more tonight, then put the remaining 4 to sleep for a few days to see if I can actually see the difference is resign production.
Damn I love this part!!!!
I'll post a few photos up a bit later of last night's murder death kill.:rip:

Sounds good about your lower buds Vick. Cant wait for updates on those. Im kinda down that they dont have those bulbs in 400w. I wouldve purchased one yesterday. So instead I have to go with the Super Hortilux or EYE. Which ever one has more blue in it. I wouldve ordered off online but ill be pissed if it shows up broke or damaged. So I may have to go to the hydro store to pick mine up. Which is $92 but online its $64. I may ask to see if they carry that Bulb though just in case.

Sounds good about your lower buds Vick. Cant wait for updates on those. Im kinda down that they dont have those bulbs in 400w. I wouldve purchased one yesterday. So instead I have to go with the Super Hortilux or EYE. Which ever one has more blue in it. I wouldve ordered off online but ill be pissed if it shows up broke or damaged. So I may have to go to the hydro store to pick mine up. Which is $92 but online its $64. I may ask to see if they carry that Bulb though just in case.

That's a bummer they don't have the bulbs in 400w. That's weird, I thought they would have had 400's 600's and 1000's..
If you have to choose, go for the super Hortilux it has more blue in it. If you have the option to have both bulbs, use the super for veg and then swap it out with the eye when flowering..That's what I'm going to do.

That's a bummer they don't have the bulbs in 400w. That's weird, I thought they would have had 400's 600's and 1000's..
If you have to choose, go for the super Hortilux it has more blue in it. If you have the option to have both bulbs, use the super for veg and then swap it out with the eye when flowering..That's what I'm going to do.

I have the MH hortilux for veg. I think its more in the red though. I really dont like it at all. But it does the job so I cant complain. I just like a more bluer light like the T5 of mine give off. Plants look better under blue light. But they had those bulbs in 430w, I keep seeing 430w bulbs. Would those fit in a 400w lamp? I meant to google that. Other then that, are you saying go with the Super HPS for veg and use the EYE HPS for flower?

OK, before I show these bud photos, I just wanted to show a photo of these 2 branches I supercropped on "Dolly" 2 days ago..

day_61_sc_1_1.jpg
day_61_sc_1_2.jpg

Now check out how good it's doing after just 2 days. Already starting to knuckle, and exploding growth from surrounding area. (3 new shoots)
Supercropping. It really works amazing in veg, don't be afraid to try it..

day_61_sc_2.jpg

Here's a few photos from last night's scissor fest..The smell off these is much more dank than my last crop. These truly smell like they've been dipped in diesel fuel, with a carroty piney kicker..

day_61_bud_6.jpg

A few of the plants that were close to the fans showed purps!!
day_61_bud_8.jpg

day_61_bud_9.jpg

day_61_bud_4.jpg

day_61_bud_2.jpg

day_61_bud_3.jpg

day_61_bud_10.jpg

day_61_bud_11.jpg

day_61_bud_13.jpg

Here's what I mean about the lower buds, some of them are almost nicer than the uppers, dense, sticky & sprarkling!!:slide:
day_61_bud_12.jpg

Yowza! Aardvark Likes it! :thumb:

Just frackin' awesome, Vick. You are truly the envy of many here and I nominate you as the King of Colas

blabgeryzixjudfreawOh and bcglmyozdab wow

WWowww :thumb:

Caught myself taking deep smelling breathes as if I was going to be able to smell them! That look delicious!

Thanks 420! Ha!!!!
It's getting pretty sticky around here. After changing clothes and a mega shower, the wife still smelt it all over my skin and hair..:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yowza! Aardvark Likes it! :thumb:

Just frackin' awesome, Vick. You are truly the envy of many here and I nominate you as the King of Colas

Wow thanks Aardvark!
Nowhere near the king of colas, but thanks for the compliment nonetheless!!:cheesygrinsmiley:

blabgeryzixjudfreawOh and bcglmyozdab wow

Thanks fish!
I apologize if those pics caused a typing seizure..

GOT DAMN, Im super psyched to use kool bloom. Those buds are huge and foggy as shit Vick.

Thanks Whiz!
I'm convinced the lower bud stack up is contributed to the Koolbloom dry.
I didn't have such dense nugs this low down using liquid Koolbloom on the last run.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom