OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1LB!?

Re: OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1

looking great Vick, next round can only get better. :bravo:

edit: we got some close brains my friend, I've been thinking about ceramics for a while lol. :passitleft:

double edit: Have you heard of cross spectrum conversion bulbs? I never really thought much of them until I saw the results of one in person (omg). They sell out of them weekly at every local hydro store and have a great price!! ($60Light EnerG vs 109$Hortilix super HPS). I swear man, at first I thought it was just another untested product in the growing world but I strongly believe they produce at par or better results and you can veg with them!!

[video]=youtube;5zgq7JGHTqI]
ch_query%3D600w%2Bvs%2B1000w%26oq%3D600w%2Bvs%2B10 00w%26gs_l%3Dyoutube.3...1714.3564.0.3731.13.13.0. 0.0.0.101.891.12j1.13.0...0.0...1ac.1.B-gm1hf91l4[/video]

sorry about going off bro lol:sorry:

Re: OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1

Vick074 mentioned Porta-SCROGG?

That made me think of living on the road and having Weed growing somehow. I own an old '73 stretched GMC motorhome that I have been restoring for three years and have wondered whether I could maintain a decent personal stash grow in a small RV-sized closet while traveling.

I would not change a thing if I had the great results you appear to be enjoying.

:goodjob:

no journal yet, I will start one just as soon as the res. Priv. OG Kush gives me some cuttings. It's growing pretty well, would be doing better under some T5's. I got her under a led light and running a glr scheme.

let you know this time next year:)

That made me think of living on the road and having Weed growing somehow. I own an old '73 stretched GMC motorhome that I have been restoring for three years and have wondered whether I could maintain a decent personal stash grow in a small RV-sized closet while traveling.

I would not change a thing if I had the great results you appear to be enjoying.

Sounds like a plan Vick074 and sounds like more awesome smoke :)
I grew out SFV OG KUSH clones from Harborside earlier this year and out of all the clones we tried it was by far the dankest. So then I got a Reserva Privada Og Kush freebie (only 1) and its growing right now, I'm hoping its close.

I grew out an RP Og Kush a couple of grows ago, and it was nearly the best pot I've ever had. Definitely the best from just the perspective of the high/effect. My favorite is DNA's Chocolope because it's nearly as good of high as RP's OG, with an amazing flavor/smell to go with it. I'd like to try the Chocolope Kush, too. The OG Ripper I just grew is the Reserva Privada OG I had that I crossed with my Jack the Ripper male from TGA Subcool. One thing about the OG I grew from RP - wasn't a good yielder at all, but wow what a high!

looking great Vick, next round can only get better. :bravo:

edit: we got some close brains my friend, I've been thinking about ceramics for a while lol. :passitleft:

double edit: Have you heard of cross spectrum conversion bulbs? I never really thought much of them until I saw the results of one in person (omg). They sell out of them weekly at every local hydro store and have a great price!! ($60Light EnerG vs 109$Hortilix super HPS). I swear man, at first I thought it was just another untested product in the growing world but I strongly believe they produce at par or better results and you can veg with them!!

[video]=youtube;5zgq7JGHTqI]
ch_query%3D600w%2Bvs%2B1000w%26oq%3D600w%2Bvs%2B10 00w%26gs_l%3Dyoutube.3...1714.3564.0.3731.13.13.0. 0.0.0.101.891.12j1.13.0...0.0...1ac.1.B-gm1hf91l4[/video]

sorry about going off bro lol:sorry:

don't be sorry bro,
That right there, is the key to the universe!

Man when I read that, I just busted up laughing so hard!!!
That shit right there is such a great idea.
You could porta scrogg it up in a hidden shower, then have the real shower beside it..
Then as long as you were rollin across the country, it'd be..
Buds Across America!!:headbanger:

Man when I read that, I just busted up laughing so hard!!!
That shit right there is such a great idea.
You could porta scrogg it up in a hidden shower, then have the real shower beside it..
Then as long as you were rollin across the country, it'd be..
Buds Across America!!:headbanger:

Glad you liked it as much as I did when I thought of doing it. I bought the MH when I had money, but it cost too much to have someone else do the work so I am just storing it until I can afford to get it done myself. I wanted to live on the road, figuring I could afford the gas & living expenses from my SS disability. I had a next door neighbor who had an octagon-shaped vertical fluorescent tube grow cabinet that was almost all black plastic; something like this would fit in a shower stall, but I recall those things were also very short, with only about a 32" H x 24" W growing space. I guess it would work for a single plant if it was subjected to LST.

Having it in a closet next to the propane/AC/DC refrigerator would mean I could recirculate the atmosphere between the grow closet & the back of the refer unit and get free CO2. The grow's exhaust would go up & out the black (poop) tank vent to mask odors.

This might work! I am pretty sure that motorhomes enjoy pretty good privacy protection under the law, but will of course need some research performed in order to be safe. I don't make assumptions based on wishful thinking anymore - not after having read so many stories here about how so many people get caught.

This is the way it looked when I bought it in 2008. It is at a shop in Orlando; when it is finished, I'll probably call it "Firefly" (and it will not have a pink stripe!):

Sarasota_Stretch.png

I can't think of any other way to guarantee my having medicine while on the road - unless we members start networking in person!

OK, Vick, you can have your journal back.

:high-five:

I'm getting one of those tomorrow..
Was going to use my hps to veg my babies after axe. But with one of those bulbs I could do both!!
Thanks for turning me onto them UG.
+reps comin at cha!

I didn't post it because of the results from his comparison (not even close to a comparison lol), in fact I strongly believe 1000W's grow baseball bats but the cross-spectrum bulbs are a very cool thing :smokin:

Do you have any link on these bulbs? Ive tryd to google them but im not sure if its the right one your talking about

hey whiz,
google Light EnerG Super HPS 1000 Watt

Talk about some sick photo's!! Woohoo!

Thanks Buck!
I think we both can appreciate a good snap.:winkyface:
I've often thought about pulling out the old 35mm and macro tubes.
But wouldn't trust any lab to develop the film.
It's just my G11 makes it so damn easy and fun! with no tripods, timers, or strobes.

Those photos would be hands down the most amazing thing on here man, i love film photos. I worked in black and white film only all through my 4 years of photography in high school developed it myself and everything its a blast man

Maybe I'll do a roll!
I've developed a few rolls in my day..
Just don't have the space or tent, to dedicate to a darkroom cuz they're full of plants!
could probably find a pro lab that would dev. em. just say they're submissions for a Cannabis magazine..

Glad you liked it as much as I did when I thought of doing it. I bought the MH when I had money, but it cost too much to have someone else do the work so I am just storing it until I can afford to get it done myself. I wanted to live on the road, figuring I could afford the gas & living expenses from my SS disability. I had a next door neighbor who had an octagon-shaped vertical fluorescent tube grow cabinet that was almost all black plastic; something like this would fit in a shower stall, but I recall those things were also very short, with only about a 32" H x 24" W growing space. I guess it would work for a single plant if it was subjected to LST.

Having it in a closet next to the propane/AC/DC refrigerator would mean I could recirculate the atmosphere between the grow closet & the back of the refer unit and get free CO2. The grow's exhaust would go up & out the black (poop) tank vent to mask odors.

This might work! I am pretty sure that motorhomes enjoy pretty good privacy protection under the law, but will of course need some research performed in order to be safe. I don't make assumptions based on wishful thinking anymore - not after having read so many stories here about how so many people get caught.

This is the way it looked when I bought it in 2008. It is at a shop in Orlando; when it is finished, I'll probably call it "Firefly" (and it will not have a pink stripe!):

Sarasota_Stretch.png

I can't think of any other way to guarantee my having medicine while on the road - unless we members start networking in person!

OK, Vick, you can have your journal back.

:high-five:

Man, you've given this a lot of thought by the sounds of it..
I think it's a great idea, especially recirculating the atmosphere between the grow closet & the back of the refer unit to get free CO2. Venting.. brilliant..
You could be the spokesman for L.U.M.A.A.
"Lit Up Motorhomes Across America!"
you should start a network, you'd probably get a huge amount of interest.
:thumb:

I did that and every single light bulb in the world pop up lol. Is there like a specific brand? Mostly EYE/SUPER Hortelux comes up. Is this light bulb just more blue spectrum in a HPS?

The brand is "LightEnerG"

here's the info:

LightEnerG Super High Pressure Sodium Flowering Lamps are designed to outperform standard HPS lamps. They have a light spectrum shifted towards the red making them ideal during the flowering stage of growth with added blue spectrum for vegetative growth efficiency.
Technology:

Emits a red light spectrum, making it ideal for the flowering stage of growth
Added blue spectrum for vegetative growth efficiency
Provides more energy which is essential for optimized photosynthetic response
Made with premium Japanese phosphorous

Features:

Dependable long life (24,000+ hours)
Universal Burning Position
Compatible with magnetic and digital ballasts
Environmentally friendly.

Specs:

Lumens Initial: 136,000 lm