OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1LB!?

Re: OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1

What brand CFLs you have? I seen some thats 100w 6500k 2400 lumens. It was a 3way bulb though and I dont have the 3way sockets on my DIY CFL lamp. I have to order some and go from there

Hey whiz,
These are the ones I have.
2850 lumens, they come in daylight and soft white..
and the 10 light unit I made out of PVC..
Picture_184.png

Picture_191.png
Picture_203.png
Picture_213.png

Re: OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1

Well thats way more pro then mine would look if I made one lol. I would just put light sockets on a power strip lmao.

What brand CFLs you have? I seen some thats 100w 6500k 2400 lumens. It was a 3way bulb though and I dont have the 3way sockets on my DIY CFL lamp. I have to order some and go from there

i use the 250w envirolight cfls. 6500k. They are great for early veg. The 250w 2400k are great for supllementing hps in flower too.

Well thats way more pro then mine would look if I made one lol. I would just put light sockets on a power strip lmao.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP!

i use the 250w envirolight cfls. 6500k. They are great for early veg. The 250w 2400k are great for supllementing hps in flower too.

Yep, I use the 2400 K soft white 42 watters for supplementing in hps too, they work awesome for filling in corners.
Hopefully wont have to though if I get the bigger hood reflector for next run..

just found this awesome thread, way to go! was thinking of mentioning defoliation and then post # 28 came into view. Your on the right path bro.

Thanks A meds! glad you found your way over..:thumb:

I tryd to make one of those before. lol But I couldnt get it to work so i made onr like this instead. only thing is i couldnt find those light bulbs that you have. Did you buy them offline? They dont carry those in my home improvement stores
IMG_0136_1_2.JPG

That looks like it'd work out alright! I bought them at my local Home depot. But they weren't cheap..
like 15 bucks each or something??

This is a great grow......perky ladies!

Thanks Mcloadie!
coming to end,
but also a new beginning!

Thanks D!

Did a flush and a haircut on the big girls tonight. Here's one of the ladies in the waiting room..

day_60_2.jpg

Now what about the same plant in a 35 Liter airpot in Coco/soil, with twice as many colas, a bigger tomato cage customized with a square top that's scrogged..
Then 5 of those in a 5x5x6.5 tent..
porta scrogg?

Lovely journal nice plants good pics hope to have a good one of my own soon

Sounds like a plan Vick074 and sounds like more awesome smoke :)
I grew out SFV OG KUSH clones from Harborside earlier this year and out of all the clones we tried it was by far the dankest. So then I got a Reserva Privada Og Kush freebie (only 1) and its growing right now, I'm hoping its close.

Lovely journal nice plants good pics hope to have a good one of my own soon

Cheers major!:thanks:

Sounds like a plan Vick074 and sounds like more awesome smoke :)
I grew out SFV OG KUSH clones from Harborside earlier this year and out of all the clones we tried it was by far the dankest. So then I got a Reserva Privada Og Kush freebie (only 1) and its growing right now, I'm hoping its close.

You got a Reserva Privada Kush freebie!???!
Damn, I heard those were some expensive beans.
Do you have a journal going with that RP OG??
Interested how it turns out for you..

Thanks 420,
Had about 10 tops on average before flip?
I really can't remember how long my veg was because I took my clones 3 weeks into flower, they took forever to root. I gave up counting..
This next time is going to be very different..
I've spent a lot of time training these next gen of clones, keeping them wide and low.
BIG pots, first time using Coco.
LST, supercropping, and topping them like crazy. wanna try to have like 20 tops before flip:headbanger:

herbie was giving away loads of the reserva privada sour kush, i got plenty in stock, these where free for ages from herbies,

Thanks don, I must have read an older thread then.
Read some people were paying outragous prices for those beans that were prone to hermie.

Back
Top Bottom