OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1LB!?

Re: OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1

Dont worry I have mine right here.:thumb:
IMG_0178_1_1.JPG

Re: OG Kush Round 2- In Soil - 1000Watt HPS - GH utes - CO2- Flipped Now- Going For 1

Great looking frosting on that cake Dude, Keepem Green

Hey Vick, I got my co2 meter today.theres a way to shut the alarm off.2 actually,just go to p1.3 and set the threshold at like 2000.and p1.4 is to shut it right off.

Right on, I knew there was way to shut it off, I just didn't have it plugged in enough to care.
But thanks for that jon!
Ive tapered my CO2 down near the end, and it's completely off now.
Have you managed to get it all dialed in pretty good with the meter and sealing your room??

What kind of microscope are you using?

No microscope.
Just digital camera with a really good macro setting.
All my photos on both my journals, were shot with a Canon G11.
Also have a Canon 7D, and 1D mark II.
But like the G11 better than all of them for shooting MJ.
Such an amazing manual white balance setting, and the macro is pretty much micro..:)

Right on, I knew there was way to shut it off, I just didn't have it plugged in enough to care.
But thanks for that jon!
Ive tapered my CO2 down near the end, and it's completely off now.
Have you managed to get it all dialed in pretty good with the meter and sealing your room??
yea ,its dialed in but unfortunatly I was lied to when I bought my a/c unit,its venting the room.It has to be, the co/2 drops 500 ppm in 1 hr right now.so I have the co2 set to turn on for 15 min twice an hour and it fluctuates between 1550 and 1200 this way but im using alot of co2,like double what I should be using for a room that size.its gonna cost me 500 bucks a round for co2 until I can get a proper a/c unit.its a great meter though,it goes up over 100ppm just by blowing 1 breath at it.thanks again for showing to it us Vick:)

So I checked trichs again last night.
They're pretty much all cloudy still.
But I was blown away by the trichome production on some of these buds.
Seems the Koolbloom dry is packing on the crystals in these last few weeks.
Trich's elbow to elbow with each other, I just had to show a photo..
Will be doing another photo update on Tuesday (day 56)

trich_21.jpg
trich_3.jpg
trich_11.jpg

Yaaaaa buddy! :high-five:

Frostilicious! Nice job, Vick. Excellent grow and great pics. Did you use a tripod? :yummy:

yea ,its dialed in but unfortunatly I was lied to when I bought my a/c unit,its venting the room.It has to be, the co/2 drops 500 ppm in 1 hr right now.so I have the co2 set to turn on for 15 min twice an hour and it fluctuates between 1550 and 1200 this way but im using alot of co2,like double what I should be using for a room that size.its gonna cost me 500 bucks a round for co2 until I can get a proper a/c unit.its a great meter though,it goes up over 100ppm just by blowing 1 breath at it.thanks again for showing to it us Vick:)

Might I add a solution to this problem? I also run co2 and AC & humidifier in my grow room. Every 3 hrs your suppose to give fresh air to the plants when using co2. So I run my co2 with out the AC on for 3hrs. Plants can take in more of co2 when the temp rises 54c is max before plants drops to 0. So theres no need really to use AC when co2 is running. When the co2 cuts off after 3rd hour let your AC run for an hour. Hope this helps.

Yaaaaa buddy! :high-five:

Frostilicious! Nice job, Vick. Excellent grow and great pics. Did you use a tripod? :yummy:

Thanks X!
No, that photo was just handheld. Custom White balance, image stabilizer on, macro, no flash, ISO 80, manually focused, -1.5 Exposure compensation.

Don't get me started about photography, I'll bore you all to death..

Really guys just quick point on co2....

For the extra work u put in its not worth it. I did it for a long time, and had industrial setups. I found veg growth more vigourous and could pump loads nutes in. But and its a big BUT, the end product between a co2 added grow and a well vented room is just about no difference, infact id go as far as to say the quality of the co2 grown was worse. Im not a scientist and ive learned through trial and error, but ive done many many grows. IMHO a well extracted room with good air flow produces just as good if not better results, without the hassle of dialling in ppm's and paying for co2 bottles.

Thats just my experience and im sure u'll all want to try it for urselfs but i put money on it u all end up not using it sooner or later. Show me a comparisson grow that prove theres a notable difference in end product.

Just trying to save u guys time and money. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom