New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Damn, they're looking good, Reg!

What a good girl Laverne has been!

:thumb:

I hope I didn't offend you when I talked about "throwing the plant in the trash" -- I forgot about harvesting the leaves and that you do tend to cook with them! Great idea, can't wait to see what you put together :)

I hope I didn't offend you when I talked about "throwing the plant in the trash" -- I forgot about harvesting the leaves and that you do tend to cook with them! Great idea, can't wait to see what you put together :)

you said huck it I said burn it to the ground, I dunno which one is worse haha I have a feeling he knew what we meant.

So, what's up with "the reps are right"? What is it? You hosting a game show or something?
That's right. You need to join us Sunday. Here's a re-run from the last episode. New City Grower 1.0

might I suggest spinach rolls... substitute spinach with your leaves :cheesygrinsmiley:
That sounds like a good one. I believe I'll try that.
Originally Posted by Relaxed Lester View Post
I hope I didn't offend you when I talked about "throwing the plant in the trash" -- I forgot about harvesting the leaves and that you do tend to cook with them! Great idea, can't wait to see what you put together
So Reg

What became of Rachel AKA 'Juan Carlos' ?
Please Lester; It takes a lot more than that to offend me! As long as you haven't stolen from me or jeopardized my family we're good :high-five:

Tonight my daughter wanted hamburgers & french fries for dinner so after preparing hers I made Canna Bacon Cheese Burgers for myself.

IMG_20131227_171924.jpg

I'll probably have a Canna Salad later...

There's big juicy turkey burger patties under the leafs. They were delicious!

i like how your bubble is looking after puberty. i copped a bag of chocolate and bubble once when i was at college. was this asian kid that got those green tupperware bins full of bud, i guess his family grew or he knew someone lol. shit was great. the bubble was named juciy fruit now that i recall it. didnt even get to smoke those bagged, middle manned them too quickly LOL

i would really like to grow bubble, pineapple, chocolate, ak. had a lot of skunk which is a killer. lots of og/chemd

i remember those bads i smelled them and i had to convince the kids they werent sprayed! i know bubble is gonna smell and taste crazy! ive (only) smelled it once before

Everything looks good except for that red stuff. I know it's seasonal colours but ..yuk:)
You don't put ketchup on your burgers Mick? Well here's one with no red stuff!

This ones for you Buckshot...

The Cannabis

IMG_20131227_214113.jpg

The Onions

IMG_20131227_203920.jpg

The Bacon

IMG_20131227_204405.jpg

The Cheeses

IMG_20131227_204021.jpg

The Cream

IMG_20131227_204207.jpg

Of Course The Garlic

IMG_20131227_205020.jpg

Mix it & Wrap it

IMG_20131227_205742.jpg

IMG_20131227_210104.jpg

IMG_20131227_210646.jpg

& Whala! 5 min. Cannabis Wraps

IMG_20131227_212911.jpg

The Bacon

IMG_20131227_204405.jpg

Reg... Your my boy, but what the hell is that??
Please dont blaspheme 'BACON' Sir... at best thats precooked... please be pork...please be pork... :bitingnails:
:rofl:

Reg... Your my boy, but what the hell is that??
Please dont blaspheme 'BACON' Sir... at best thats precooked... please be pork...please be pork... :bitingnails:
:rofl:
Nah Spimp, we don't do pork. That's turkey bacon.

Back
Top Bottom