New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft: Let's get this party started! (or should I say party continued)

im liking this questions idea. would be great if it could have its own section so it could be started at page 1 each time it was started,
plus we could also add the question and answer to the frequently asked questions part of the site, this would then give people a point of reference for any future problems.

THE REPS ARE RIGHT returns this Sunday with it's long awaited 4th episode! Look below in my SIGNATURE for details. Be there or be square...

B, I'd like to thank you for asking for an update. If not for that I wouldn't have taken these shots this morning.

RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk) Day 84 / Flower Day 13

Tall & Lovely

IMG_20131227_113214.jpg

IMG_20131227_113403.jpg

BUT

IMG_20131227_114338.jpg

IMG_20131227_114402.jpg

IMG_20131227_114839.jpg

SHE APPEARS

IMG_20131227_114848.jpg

IMG_20131227_114908.jpg

IMG_20131227_114940.jpg

TO BE A HE!

IMG_20131227_120808.jpg

IMG_20131227_120727.jpg

IMG_20131227_120818.jpg

Tell me he hasn't matured enough to release any pollen in the tent... Or if it's a hermie that can go back in the tent & just produce seeds but no pollen...

First of all, whenever I see males like this, I throw them in the trash immediately, mainly because I gave up on breeding, nor do I have the space, and with my legal limit, not worth it to me. I personally would throw it in the trash immediately, but not sure what you plan on doing. It could open up and release pollen any night, probably between 1-5 days, I'm guessing you'll get one that will try and pop sooner than later based off the looks of it. Of course if you want pollen that's good but, I don't even give males a chance at my place, I use a microscope to see the pollen sacks and then into the trash they go, one time I saw one still growing inside the trash can, with no light, or anything for multiple days, gotta be careful with them hardy males.

EDIT -- Sorry for coming off "harsh", and the bearer of bad news. It is a beautiful plant that I know you have enjoyed watching grow, it is hard to see them go often.... but I developed a thick skin for males because I want nothing to do with seeded bud, or hermies. Anyway, sorry again, and if anyone feels differently feel free to shout. :tokin:

Hey Reg :ciao:

Woah,

We'll do the Xmas thing in a bit. "She" looks most definitely a full on He.

What I can't get my head around is how He missed our almost daily scrutiny. It's a bit like a S E Asian Ladyboy infiltrating a biker gang for two plus months :laugh: :hmmmm:

They're so darn good at hiding their nuts until you've taken things a little too far :)

Well, I'd like confirmation from the gang, but I vote she/he gets kicked out now.

He looks all male to me and will produce a ton of fertile pollen given some time.

Back
Top Bottom