New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Merry Christmas BAR, subscribers and trolls alike!

420 Girl replied to a PM I sent a few days back regarding adding a chat feature to the site. Her reply conveyed that a chat feature will NOT be added to the site, but more importantly for a very good reason. I guess with cannabis being such a sketchy topic from state to state and country to country, 420 staff carry the burden of screening each and every single post and ensuring that each is in compliance to the site guidelines. These guidelines I come to find out are in place to help this site stick around for a while by not allowing members to engage in any kind of exchanges, or any other relationships that would jeopardize the community's ability to keep on keepin on. Her explanation was way more descriptive, and being one that has about 1 post edited or deleted by 420 staff a day, I understand now the burdens these mods carry by having to screen just my posts alone. Then to add fuel to the fire by adding a chat room would just break their backs so to speak.

So THE REPS ARE RIGHT will likely have to continue here unless you decide on another thread, but in short it will be on a thread.

Merry Christmas again BAR et al.

That makes perfect sense:thumb:

It was worth a try. But I'm seeing now that I really don't mind (actually prefer) hosting it here. It draws a lot of attention from more seasoned growers & I'm always needing advice on one thing or another plus it helps keep this thread exciting... LOL, Thanxx Sky..

PS Everyone: We had been discussing this behind closed doors. THE REPS ARE RIGHT will still be right here this Sunday at 6:00 pm EST.

Looking forward to it Reg...hope I can remember this time...I missed last week because I forgot

"Carl Wave"™ :circle-of-love: off this next week so will be catching up with my 420 brothers and sisters peace all

and yea they have really set this site to protect everyone involved and that is a big focus of theirs. For that thanks 420 :bravo: as much as a live chat thing would be cool of all us that feel more than just message board members it really does help keep us together and is easier to manage and police when needed :peace:

I missed last week because I forgot

I was gonna join THE REPS ARE RIGHT....

but then I got highhhhhh....

doob doob:theband:

My excuse is the same as Sky's
No excuses this week! It's the day B4 your most intoxicated day of the year... LOL

KUMIKO IV (Honey Haze) Day 17

She's finally starting to look like cannabis! Maybe it's the Xmas spirit in the air...

IMG_20131224_122522.jpg

IMG_20131224_122652.jpg

IMG_20131224_122748.jpg

IMG_20131224_122915.jpg

Thannx Spimp, you finally have a God-daughter...

Looks like Kumiko is ready to kick into gear!

Merry Kushmas Reg!

No excuses this week! It's the day B4 your most intoxicated day of the year... LOL

KUMIKO IV (Honey Haze) Day 17

She's finally starting to look like cannabis! Maybe it's the Xmas spirit in the air...

IMG_20131224_122522.jpg

IMG_20131224_122652.jpg

IMG_20131224_122748.jpg

IMG_20131224_122915.jpg

Reg...sorry to inform you but EVERY day is the day before my most intoxicated day of the year :)

Kumiko looks great!...Nice internode growth forming too:thumb:

Honey Haze sounds like a sweet tasting sativa...I'm excited.for you

Brit, I don't claim to have any special attraction from the ladies though I never had any problems in that department. I just speak to women in a way that's respectable and as equals. You may be getting confused as to the compliments that's acceptable to say to women & not men. I spent my teenage years in an apt with only my mother & sister who always had female friends over so I'm comfortable engaging in conversation with ladies. Maybe more so than with men.
Don't take that out of context! I guess that's why I've always had good relationships with women, be it friends or partners.

Back
Top Bottom