New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Don't top, tie down the main and watch it get bushy!

Less stress for multiple tops!
Thanxx Mr. Flint. I've LSTed, Topped, Super Cropped, & Fimmed. I'm pretty much aware of what each one of these acts of manipulation does for a plant. My only concern was: Does Topping cause loss of potency.
My next concern:

What the heck is this? Found these things sitting on a few leafs inside the tent. I used a ball point pen as a size reference.

IMG_20131222_132619.jpg

IMG_20131222_131155.jpg

I sprayed the Hydrogen peroxide, Dish Detergent / Water mixture which worked for me before with gnats when LAVERNE was outside.

Looks like a gnat... It sounds like you did the right thing!
Wow! They start off that small? Looks like I caught them early this time. I also sprayed the soil good in case any eggs have been laid.

Chopping the top off a plant or snapping branches could possibly drop potency, but I don't really see it affecting lst'd/scrogged plants. Just my 2cents
And we all know starving a plant decreases potency and yield as well.

For all those who know me know I'm still Broke Ass Reg & broke as ever! LMAO

love the name change! all your "old" friends will know that it is broke ass reg, but the newcomers won't know what hit em! your identity is safe with us! ;)

I feel you bar im broke ass myself
Happy Skunkday BAR :thumb:

that insect appears to be a fungus gnat in your photograph. I use diatomaceous earth as a barrier on the soil for soil insects, it cuts them as they move through it. I bought my diatomaceous earth from an animal feed store, do not use the type meant for pool filters. you can also use mosquito dunks as a drench to kill fungus gnats. Sierra Natural Sciences makes a product called SNS-203 that is a drench for soil insects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous earth

https://www.google.com mosquito dunks

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-203

Yes. Is it possible to change my name to 'bar' as used by ca215? Sounds a little more appropriate for the site.

June 30th of this year. :)

Its about time Reg. ;)

Can't sneak anything pass The Spimpster, can we now..
talking about archives!

Thank You so much Brit!!! :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

& I'd like to wish a Merry Xmas to all the 420 Members & MODs And also to all of you are just visiting this site & can't reply; I know you're out there... Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year...

:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

images26.jpg

Well BAR I know that you are also another great grower you helped me keep my feet on the ground while I was away so I just wanna say
Have a toketastically great Christmas :party::theband::yummy:
I wish you loads of meery and cheer with tons of NYD

Merry Christmas BAR, subscribers and trolls alike!

420 Girl replied to a PM I sent a few days back regarding adding a chat feature to the site. Her reply conveyed that a chat feature will NOT be added to the site, but more importantly for a very good reason. I guess with cannabis being such a sketchy topic from state to state and country to country, 420 staff carry the burden of screening each and every single post and ensuring that each is in compliance to the site guidelines. These guidelines I come to find out are in place to help this site stick around for a while by not allowing members to engage in any kind of exchanges, or any other relationships that would jeopardize the community's ability to keep on keepin on. Her explanation was way more descriptive, and being one that has about 1 post edited or deleted by 420 staff a day, I understand now the burdens these mods carry by having to screen just my posts alone. Then to add fuel to the fire by adding a chat room would just break their backs so to speak.

So THE REPS ARE RIGHT will likely have to continue here unless you decide on another thread, but in short it will be on a thread.

Merry Christmas again BAR et al.

It was worth a try. But I'm seeing now that I really don't mind (actually prefer) hosting it here. It draws a lot of attention from more seasoned growers & I'm always needing advice on one thing or another plus it helps keep this thread exciting... LOL, Thanxx Sky..

PS Everyone: We had been discussing this behind closed doors. THE REPS ARE RIGHT will still be right here this Sunday at 6:00 pm EST.

Back
Top Bottom