New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Oh well, can't live forever
Shoot B, let's hope this one does.

Im here! is it time yet?!? Reps time yet?? Did I miss it again?!?

Hi Reg :ciao:

See ya tommorrow night. :) :slide:

p.s. + reps to you and donpaul.p. Your reveg advice/timeline is spot on. :Namaste:

PLEASE READ

Spimp & everyone else; this week (tomorrow) there will be no new episode of THE REPS ARE RIGHT. Sorry for the postponement but next Sunday we'll start at 6 on the dot (via) my signature.

Thanxx for the reps Spimp. The circle of love continues :circle-of-love: DP passed the info to me on how to get started with the re-veg, I passed it on to you, and you will surely pass it on to another member.

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Question 2

How many times can a plant be topped without an adverse reaction? (You want to flower the plant after a veg time of 2-3 months.) What can topping a plant several times (7, 8, 9, 10+) do to the plant? (besides creating more tops)

I read it can lower potency
Ok, I've been reading around & haven't found anything that convinces me that this is a legitimate statement. It's no dis-credit to you Alex but this is something I MUST get to the bottom of! Potency to me is the most important factor of weed. Everything else from smell to taste is secondary.

Hi, My name is Reg & I'm a pot head. I need to smoke the most potent weed I can as often as I can...

I need some feedback on this please. I may have to stop topping altogether!

Yeah, I only top in order to literally control the vertical height of a particular bud-site, it will then form a two or perhaps three headed cola.
I would reserve doing a lot of toppings for an environment that provides the most clean, vigorous growth. It does stunt, and wound the plant a little bit. Topping does not lower potency at all in my experience.

:thumb:

Happy Sativaday BAR :thumb:
the reps aren't right this weekend lol
coming soon to this journal next week
new episode of the reps r right

Hi Reg, girls are looking great...and the LED panels, damn your plants are gonna love you! That lady friend of yours is a keeper if she keeps this up.

I agree with Lester when he mentions stunting and height control. I personally have topped up to 9 times, with no real negative long term effects, but as far as potency I'm quite unsure. Logically speaking I think that topping a sufficient amount of time before you induce flowering will only really affect the overall size of the plant. The only way I can see how potency would be affected is if the grower is not able to provide the appropriate amount of nutrients for the size plant they have created.

If you think about it, it's just another firm of stress we use to increase yield, just like there are other are methods that we apply late in flowering to potentially increase potency.

I vote 'ney' on that one. I say top away friend ;)

Hi Broke Ass! A fella posted on my journal wanting some info that I have no answer for. Go figure!!!!! Would you please see if you can help him out???

Quote Originally Posted by DEEW GO View Post
Hi guys nd gals I know this maj not be the right thread but!!!!

I am currently running 6 x 1200 lumens cfl in a bar fridge, now I have heard a few things about using just Christmas led light stings,
And I have heard that they are crap for use n their own too few with but I was thinking of just lining my walls in the LEDs for a little extra,

Ideas or thoughts would be appreciated cheers.

Above question, I don't see why not but also don't see why. :)

I don't see why not but also don't see why. :)

I say that about absolutely everything that gets me in trouble :)

Hi Reg :ciao:...I am also interetested in that 're-veg info...I have never tried that before and I have two plants I may want to 're-veg so any help is much appreciated...hope all is well my friend:high-five:

I say that about absolutely everything that gets me in trouble :)

Hi Reg :ciao:...I am also interetested in that 're-veg info...I have never tried that before and I have two plants I may want to 're-veg so any help is much appreciated...hope all is well my friend:high-five:

Me too reg. Since I killed my WW clones, I now have to reveg. One. Can you help?:high-five::circle-of-love::thanks:

It is a commonly accepted fact that an untopped plant will have the most potency at the main cola. Jorge says that topping will diminish potency on the main colas.

Very interesting.... I wonder if we have any plant experts here that could explain this scientifically? Anyone?

Very interesting.... I wonder if we have any plant experts here that could explain this scientifically? Anyone?

I know this; if the main is removed the plant will redistribute everything to the remaining structure....making the remaining colas smaller. Maybe that's why everyone wants the big buds....you know...the ones that we keep for ourselves...LOL

Maybe a little study and you can explain your theory...or what you gathered from the study and your opinion on the matter pinky. I would be interested to hear what you think! It's all so good, The differences between even popcorn buds and main colas....to me is indistinguishable!

Back
Top Bottom