New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Hey BAR sorry for late reply , I was not sure how the angle or full set up of your lights look but if they are below the canopy with a lot of leakage all directions I would say yes :)

Your ladies look gorgeous damn you are good :D

I learned from the best; The :420: Community & still learning!! Ha Ha

I might seem a little repetitious but KUMIKO IV (Honey Haze) is like my little plant that could (plus I like taking pics of my girls). Her leafs are looking more like a re-veg than a seedling. I'm nervous about transplanting her too soon. What's the longest possible time that I can keep her in a cup?

KUMIKO IV (Honey Haze) Day 12

IMG_20131219_165138.jpg

IMG_20131219_165157.jpg

And I may have finally done it! This is the first time one of my clone attempts didn't lift right out of it's medium. When I lifted the cutting by the stem the whole Rapid Rooter block stayed attached...

DELICIOUS COTTON CANDY (Clone)

IMG_20131219_165011.jpg

Wish me Luck...

I would transplant the Honey Haze as soon as possible.

It's been my experience that if transplanting is put off too long, growth rates will slow down for about 5 days. This may not seem like much, but if other stressful events also slow the grow, all these days add up to a couple or more weeks that are basically lost time. If still in veg, of course you could add that to the time you want to veg, but if you could mitigate that, do so.

My guestimate for when the honey haze seedling will need to be transplanted is another week or 2.

Done!

IMG_20131219_185446.jpg

IMG_20131219_185453.jpg

IMG_20131219_185834.jpg

Nice Reg.That does look like a re-veg.Wicked tho.So did we get roots on the CC?
I didn't open the Rapid Rooter block, just Beatle'd it; Let It Be...

I'd say within a couple days you'll see growth on the CC.

You really should make a little bubble cloner :)

I didn't open the Rapid Rooter block, just Beatle'd it; Let It Be...

Whispering words of wisdom...... "LET IT BEEEEE"

Rare that I ever see such enthusiastic sprout high five like that , no stoppin it now!

When roots start circling the bottom of the container it FORCES growth......that's why we "pot up", it would be much easier to just pop my seedling in a five gallon container....LOL, but I try to use at least 2 smaller containers before they go into the pots they will finish in.....I would like my plants to be in their final homes one week before flowering stage......or when I flip.

makes sense
like the cloner cooler there BAR
Happy Freeweed day man :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom