New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

I can't believe that after 30 years of herb, I have never tried cotton candy! It sounds tasty!:green_heart::420:

That's what I'm saying. I've grown too much kush, skunk, and "og/chemdawg"

I've got a "bagseed" growing in my new journal for the hell of it :)

Let's go buds, hurry up, I wanna see how fat you get for BAR.

I'm right there with you Pinky, but it won't be long now. If I could I'd share a doobie with you on harvest day.

RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk) Day 74 / Flower Day 3

She's now the tallest of the bunch & is spreading out. Her & her sisters seem to love their new LED Panels. They all just looked happier when I got home.

IMG_20131218_165438.jpg

Now what did I tell you Reg :laughtwo: EXCELLENT job so far.

If your Honey Haze has sprouted, I suggest removing it from the dome as it no longer needs that moist of an environment.

If your Honey Haze has sprouted, I suggest removing it from the dome as it no longer needs that moist of an environment.
The Honey Haze is the seedling Sky. She has been named KUMIKO IV.

IMG_20131218_124305.jpg

The one in the Ghetto Clone Dome is a cutting from STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy).

...EDIT... Oh, Now I see where the misunderstanding took place. Looking at the photo it appears to be in the dome. I had placed it in front of the dome on the same table to get a good shot. Sorry Sky.

:xmas:I'd love to name my girls, but with 10 (hopefully all girls), I would never remember them! I think I should call them all Babe, so as to not hurt anyone's feelings. LOL! :passitleft::ciao::dreamy:
I think that's what my old man does. Or maybe he just can't remember my name either.....:love:

I think that's what my old man does. Or maybe he just can't remember my name either.....:love:

I grew up with brothers... babe, sweets, honey were the only girls they dated. LOL!!! :laughtwo::winkyface::skeptical::shhh:

It's safer that way......

Back
Top Bottom