New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Yes, my Lady's Xmas gift to LAVERNE.

Heyhey, congrats on the LEDs! Yer gonna grow some fine 'erb now!

Laverne looks great!

:thumb:

I really missed fondling my girls this morning. With the 3 of them flipped to 12/12 they're still sleep when I leave for work but that extra 1/2 hr of sleep for me made up for it. They were all ready to play when I got home.
Let's see how they feel about they're Xmas gifts. LED's

IMG_20131216_175234.jpg

Looking great BAR! I can wait to hear how your girls like their new present!! :thumb:

Thanxx, all of you. I feel really good right about now going into my 1st multiple plant 12/12. :rocker:

We wont have the 4th Episode of THE REPS ARE RIGHT until the following Sunday; (Dec. 29) due to family obligations a lot of us have next Sunday with Xmas right up on us.

My god buddy, your jumping forward with your tech :) well chuffed for you and your garden green. They are goung to bloody love them panels. I also like the mini led bulbs you have. Would be a great addition to my grow spot for side lighting me thinks. If you have a link for them it would be appreciated :).
Honey haze at last ! Thank F for that. Really want to see one grown. Laverne looking great, going to be awesome seeing her blossoming again.
Good luck with em all my friend. You deserve it for changing up gears so quickly!

91QHcmpjwkL_SL1500_.jpg

Miracle LED 605038 Commercial Hydroponic Ultra Grow Lite - Amazon.com

Great link BAR, thanks....

On using those lights, I am a total noob understanding blue red etc....

If I was to use those strickly for veg what would be the best color combos If I put 6/8 of those in a DIY wing?

I am looking at these to try my hand at a flux......

Good day. Good weed Reg. You lucky pup. Reps for your new led setup. Actually the reps should be for your lovely lady.

Here is my application to join the Dead Clone Society.
image6157.jpg

4 dead White Widows. Their mothers are doing great.

Also my lady dropped by with a few gifts to put under the tree. This one wasn't wrapped & she said it's not for me, it's a gift for LAVERNE

Blue & Red
310 X 310mm

IMG_20131214_165936.jpg

Hey Broke Ass sounds like you have a keeper...:thumb: They are hard to come by. My better 3/4 got my panel for me also. Yeah! I love Christmas :xmas::xmas:

They always start out good. Let's just wait for that next round before we get too excited. But it's definitely all good right now!

Nice Ladyfriend :thumb:

She sounds like a keeper, Reg :circle-of-love:
I said the same Rico :love:
Great link BAR, thanks....

On using those lights, I am a total noob understanding blue red etc....

If I was to use those strickly for veg what would be the best color combos If I put 6/8 of those in a DIY wing?

I am looking at these to try my hand at a flux......
From what I've read during my research if you use the blue & red LEDs along with the CFLs your getting as close as possible to all the spectrums necessary to achieve fake sunlight. Mind you, this was my own analyses of everything I've read on spectrums from different light sources. I'm no expert. With that said I'd like to hear opinions that may differ from mines. Please post your thoughts before someone takes my research as gold.

Good day. Good weed Reg. You lucky pup. Reps for your new led setup. Actually the reps should be for your lovely lady.

Here is my application to join the Dead Clone Society.

4 dead White Widows. Their mothers are doing great.
You need to stop by the main office where we keep all the different club membership cards. Yours is ready to be signed. Dresney's First Grow - Organic - Indoor - GDP - Trainwreck

Back
Top Bottom