New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Hey there Reg! Good to see the leds in action! Can hardly wait to watch your lovely ladies blossom under all that techy goodness! Keep it green my friend. :circle-of-love:
No doubt...

Hey there Reg! Good to see the leds in action! Can hardly wait to watch your lovely ladies blossom under all that techy goodness! Keep it green my friend. :circle-of-love:
You & I both Dawn. The circle of love continues...

Great link BAR, thanks....

On using those lights, I am a total noob understanding blue red etc....

If I was to use those strickly for veg what would be the best color combos If I put 6/8 of those in a DIY wing?

I am looking at these to try my hand at a flux......

If you are going to spend that much why would you not just buy a panel that does it all. Trust me it will be cheaper as I did pretty much what you are talking about and am waiting on my panel as we type. Just sayin'.:peace:

If you are going to spend that much why would you not just buy a panel that does it all. Trust me it will be cheaper as I did pretty much what you are talking about and am waiting on my panel as we type. Just sayin'.:peace:
Sometimes Lady Dee a panel isn't an option due to funds. It's easier to slip a couple of Mini LED bulbs into the budget. Every section of the plant I point them at picks up a little extra growth. It's like credit cards. It would be ideal to pay them off all at once. LOL

I believe HONEY HAZE (Seedling) has decided she will bless us with her presents for an entire grow. She's outgrown the 10 inch drawer already.

Prior: Day 6

IMG_20131213_173832.jpg

IMG_20131213_173926.jpg

Day 7

IMG_20131214_131022.jpg

Day 9

IMG_20131216_181254.jpg

IMG_20131216_182942.jpg

Today: Day 11

IMG_20131218_124305.jpg

IMG_20131218_124116.jpg

I've also taken my last surviving clone attempt DELICIOUS COTTON CANDY (Clone) out of the Germination Station & have modified my GHETTO CLONE DOME.

It's Day 8 for the clone: right-hand side

IMG_20131218_124942.jpg

Thanxx Mr. Suavay, I'll do a full Photo Shoot when I get home.

Nice! I think on my next order delicious cotton candy it is!
That name itself screams "grow me, smoke me" lol

Thanxx guys.
Nice! I think on my next order delicious cotton candy it is!
That name itself screams "grow me, smoke me" lol
& it smell's like Cotton Candy too!

I got a idea a bunch of years ago from "Spot Grow" bulbs for indoor grenhouses. They use lights within and below the canopy I call them "Accent" lights. I can make a 45 watt bulb do what most people can do with a 400 watt HID of various sorts... People do not understand how it would work since we got a cut and paste curriculum we tend to follow howeer I discovered this is a improvement on 90% of most profesional seasoned growers gardens. It is catching on with commercial and hobby growers alike. Why? Because there was a reason some fella/fellette invented spot grow lights. Mine happen to be almost 360 degrees coverage , I lucked out with a true Lumen producing bulb... I know all lights with exception of LED for over 20 years , light is my slave so to speak. (I just bragged omg WRB can brag once in awhile...)

I got to smoke some of that cotton candy last wk....YUM...the gal only had a nug but I want to grow it as well...

so many strains, so little time...looking good in here BAR :high-five:

I got to smoke some of that cotton candy last wk....YUM...the gal only had a nug but I want to grow it as well...

I will be doing a medicinal review on a potent Cotton Candy strain via my dispensary soon keep a eye out in the medicinal section. My opinion is based off using 1 pound of that medicine too it should be good (Unless I already made the journal and was so medicated I forgot...)

I got a idea a bunch of years ago from "Spot Grow" bulbs for indoor grenhouses. They use lights within and below the canopy I call them "Accent" lights. I can make a 45 watt bulb do what most people can do with a 400 watt HID of various sorts... People do not understand how it would work since we got a cut and paste curriculum we tend to follow howeer I discovered this is a improvement on 90% of most profesional seasoned growers gardens. It is catching on with commercial and hobby growers alike. Why? Because there was a reason some fella/fellette invented spot grow lights. Mine happen to be almost 360 degrees coverage , I lucked out with a true Lumen producing bulb... I know all lights with exception of LED for over 20 years , light is my slave so to speak. (I just bragged omg WRB can brag once in awhile...)
What's up Rosebud, Would what I'm doing with the mini LED bulbs be considered somewhat of what you do? SPOT GROW; I try to point them directly at which ever section of the plants I think needs to catch up, re-adjusting them every couple of days. The results have given me an even grow on all sides of my plants as you'll see below.

Glad to see you still with us Heady. Don't force me to act up again because I will if you try pulling that stunt again... LOL

PHOTO SHOOT
Dec. 18, 2013

LAVERNE (Re-Veg) Day 70 / Flowering Day 3

IMG_20131218_170619.jpg

IMG_20131218_174514.jpg

RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk) Day 74 / Flower Day 3

She's now the tallest of the bunch & is spreading out. Her & her sisters seem to love their new LED Panels. They all just looked happier when I got home.

IMG_20131218_165438.jpg

IMG_20131218_165655.jpg

STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) Day 81 / Flower Day 3

Even though she look's to still be the tallest it's only because her pot is the tallest one in the tent. I keep forgetting to purchase a measuring tape.

IMG_20131218_165955.jpg

IMG_20131218_170252.jpg

IMG_20131218_170306.jpg

KUMIKO IV
(Honey Haze) Day 11

Spimp, The name KUMIKO that you picked for my next plant way back when I haven't forgotten. It's safe to assume this HONEY HAZE will survive.

IMG_20131218_124305.jpg

IMG_20131218_124116.jpg

Back
Top Bottom