New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

oh shit I didn't notice that lol
Nice there WRB my bad
Chronic weekend to ya Bar and a happy Freeweed day
and to you also WRB cooler cloner guy :thumb:

awesome man! I used to make clones like that outta cups. never did work for the likes of me though LOL

plants look great dude welcome back :high-five:

HEIGHT
Dec. 20, 2013

RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk) Day 76 / Flower Day 5

2 Ft., 5 & 1/2 inches

IMG_20131220_144722.jpg

STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) Day 83 / Flower Day 5

2 Ft., 6 inches

IMG_20131220_150326.jpg

awesome man! I used to make clones like that outta cups. never did work for the likes of me though LOL

plants look great dude welcome back :high-five:

I used beer cups with a samich baggy over the top dicovered it was hard to do unless I had a dime size hole on the side just above the fill line for the reservoir on the cup lol

HEIGHT
Dec. 20, 2013

RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk) Day 76 / Flower Day 5

2 Ft., 5 & 1/2 inches

IMG_20131220_144722.jpg

STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) Day 83 / Flower Day 5

2 Ft., 6 inches

IMG_20131220_150326.jpg

Wow withem lights they be DISCO dancin for the Holidays <3

let's see what these babies can do!

mine are making good buddage, im about to do an update as well. the big snow white is making big buds.. well duh :)

cant wait to see how this plays out for both of us. I hope I get some good weight from 205 watts of cfl, tired of the 22 gram harvest i used to get from 2 semi hungry plants and 128 watts of cfls, 6 instead of the now 9 (well 10 now) cfls

They were a gift.

I've got a cooler just like that. It's winter and no one is using it. Hmmm'
It's funny how this works... I accidentally fell upon a flowering female plant, then decided to grow up to 6 plants. Soon after, I find myself enjoying it so much, all I want to do is add more, and more, and more. Fields of green! Wish I had the space! Although I can't complain, it's legal for 12 plants with 2 adults in the house, so I've got it made. I think I was a farmer in my other life...:yummy::rollit::rollit::morenutes::green_heart:

BAR... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Your big girls look great. The babies twisted leaves make me think they have a PH problem? Do you check the runoff?

I've never checked runoff but I always PH at 6.5 . Also remember; This is from that same batch of Honey Haze beans that I've had trouble with from day one. It's now the furthest I've gotten out of all 6 of them. I'm pretty sure it's bad genetics but this one's growing.

I agree with you, the seed stock seems to have a virus (or something), especially now that we see twisting leaves on a second plant of the same genetics.

my diesel plant is also sick :(. oh well, can't live forever.

maybe yours will grow out of it completely! I was hoping mine did by the time it was mature, but it only semi grew out of it, kinda more of a "learn how to live with" situation.

I've never checked runoff but I always PH at 6.5 . Also remember; This is from that same batch of Honey Haze beans that I've had trouble with from day one. It's now the furthest I've gotten out of all 6 of them. I'm pretty sure it's bad genetics but this one's growing.

now that I think back the haze plant I have started from a mutant and the only one to survive :hmmmm:... I would still test the runoff, at least once

Back
Top Bottom