New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

hey bar, did you top either of your girls? 1 top on each should help keep your plants considerably shorter and closer to the lights

Plus it can also exponentially increase your yield :)

Hey if you have time, I just put together my blog that has some useful information about space management and cannabis. It is ment for the micro grower, but you could definately get some use from some of the info;)

MY BLOG ;)

Hey Reg, hope all is well with you and yours.

@AG. I dropped by your blog AG, some interesting experiments you got there. For anyone interested, lighting and yield are the primary topics of my ultra low cost grow experiments here on the east side of the pond. Energy costs are becoming extortionate here, so my focus is to drive for maximum yield using anything but HID. I shall be chopping my large plant hopefully in 2 to 3 weeks, she's consumed around 160 kWh so far. Can't wait for the results, so hope some of you can join me.

How are things with the NASA sponsored LED's Reg ?

What's up Mack; Sorry that right after your first post on this journal after returning yesterday the fellows got their panties in a bunch but life goes on.

What in your opinion is the ideal range for temps & humidity? You know; From such & such - such & such.

Dear brokey...LOL. I TRY, to keep the rH from 60-70% during veg, and 40-50% in flower. 75 degrees is nice, and there are exceptions; when co2 is being supplemented........and I won't mind 90 degrees, and as in the case for my current run, I'm trying for a sharper drop in dark time temps; from 75-80 degrees during lights on, to 59 and 60 degrees at dark. I hope to induce some color....LOL....on the purple kush, which as of being grown twice, once indoor and once out...it has never shown even a hint of color!

How is the resident cheif scientific master grower of NYC? I love your gusto for getting everything dialled right in. You could never tell you were a guy that started not that long ago. Laverne was a Gem sent from on high to stear your path into the world of growing green. With the way your doin how you doin now! Means she was a blessing for us all just as much, as now were able to follow your fine work.
Best Reg engineered buds of plenty to you soon Sir broke!

hey bar, did you top either of your girls? 1 top on each should help keep your plants considerably shorter and closer to the lights
I have 5 ft of vertical grow space & have decided to use every inch of it this go round. I wont be doing any topping, LST or fluxing. I keep hearing less is more & one piece of advice from Mack is "They're doing well, now leave them alone". Plus this is the only way I'll witness tress with my own eyes.
As of now the plan is to let everything "Do what it do" but you know me... tomorrow's another day.

Hey Reg, hope all is well with you and yours.

@AG. I dropped by your blog AG, some interesting experiments you got there. For anyone interested, lighting and yield are the primary topics of my ultra low cost grow experiments here on the east side of the pond. Energy costs are becoming extortionate here, so my focus is to drive for maximum yield using anything but HID. I shall be chopping my large plant hopefully in 2 to 3 weeks, she's consumed around 160 kWh so far. Can't wait for the results, so hope some of you can join me.

How are things with the NASA sponsored LED's Reg ?
I'm still looking for the type of bulb clamps I want at a decent price. I refuse to spend $10 a piece or anywhere near that.

Dear brokey...LOL. I TRY, to keep the rH from 60-70% during veg, and 40-50% in flower. 75 degrees is nice, and there are exceptions; when co2 is being supplemented........and I won't mind 90 degrees, and as in the case for my current run, I'm trying for a sharper drop in dark time temps; from 75-80 degrees during lights on, to 59 and 60 degrees at dark. I hope to induce some color....LOL....on the purple kush, which as of being grown twice, once indoor and once out...it has never shown even a hint of color!
Mack, the tent was up to 90F & humidity was at 57% after 5hrs of lights on today.

Also I watered (nu nutes) LAVERNE & STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) last night.

Thanxx LA.

I'm still looking for the type of bulb clamps I want at a decent price. I refuse to spend $10 a piece or anywhere near that.

Brilliant ! :rofl:

Less is More

It's all good. The bottom line is the readings are OK.

That's my two Amigo's. I'm the third. Spimp is getting a good lecturing from Mrs. Spimps & Mr. Suavay has his nose buried in the Bunker.

Back
Top Bottom