New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Look at you going all pro like, with your flash new meter. Awesome my friend. Lovin the new gear!
That's what happens when your thrown into a grow without any preparation;
You find :420: you start buying a little goodies here & there when you can afford it, you read, read, read, & then read some more & before you know it your looking like a pro. (But looks are deceiving, I'm still wet behind the ears) :circle-of-love:

1hc ftw kc

Oh you just don't know how bad I got it! In real life also. Just a plain old sucker for a beautiful smile.
:battingeyelashes:

I'm subbed to so many journals I just knock em down in the order they pop up. I should be around that way soon.

Hey brokey, my rig is running at as high as 81 degrees during the day, and as low as 60 at night. I'm hanging a wet towel from a rack in the box and my rH is between 45 and 57%. The outdoor ambient rH is around 8 or 9% today. I will have to have an a/c in by may, I have it already, I just need to cut the hole and stick it in.
What's up Mack; Sorry that right after your first post on this journal after returning yesterday the fellows got their panties in a bunch but life goes on.

What in your opinion is the ideal range for temps & humidity? You know; From such & such - such & such.

My humble opinion is they're about bang on Reg. A dip to the mid 60's at dark is all good. See when ya know more ya stress more. (Toys in bin :rofl:)

I don't give a t*ss what night time temps are at, and neither did you ! Less is more Reg. RH kinda needs to be in the good 30 to 60 range but any NY weather station will tell ya that.

Peace

Less is more
As if I already didn't have enough stuff to worry about, right? But it's good to know every aspect.

My humble opinion is they're about bang on Reg. A dip to the mid 60's at dark is all good. See when ya know more ya stress more. (Toys in bin :rofl:)

I don't give a t*ss what night time temps are at, and neither did you ! Less is more Reg. RH kinda needs to be in the good 30 to 60 range but any NY weather station will tell ya that.

Peace

My plants are in the basement and like the cold when the lights aren't on

As if I already didn't have enough stuff to worry about, right? But it's good to know every aspect.

Sure thing. Seriously, temp and RH are important. I applaud what you got going on there Reg. Just try keep within the norms and all will be ok, the margins are wide before disaster (so no stress). The extremes of winter and summer try us all but the girls survive !!!

I like to get my girls in the low 50s during the last 2-3 weeks of flowering. It really brings out those natural hues and tones ;) No real stress this late since bud development is almost mature :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom