New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Mr. Suavay, I can't believe someone as witty as you didn't see the humor in that.
:hmmmm:

I'm not "witty" Reg, I'm "sarcastic". There's a difference ;)

I don't mind humor, but I draw the line at car insurance videos.

That is not humor, its mind control and it boils my blood.

I hate insurance salesmen and sneer at their so-called "humor".

Unfortunately, I am not able to remove the post or the link so I will plainly ask your forgiveness to the matter.

Ps. I have a great bundle package deal that provides the best cannabis coverage this side of my front door! Hope you see the sarcasm in that. If not, please forgive me again.

Welcome back Mack.

Unfortunately, I am not able to remove the post or the link so I will plainly ask your forgiveness to the matter.

That's as honest as an insurance salesman, Sky ;)
Everyone has 420 minutes to edit any post, even you :circle-of-love:

You have 310 minutes left :thumb:

That's as honest as an insurance salesman, Sky ;)

Now you're straight up confusing the heck out of me, and if I had to guess, I'd say it's on purpose. I almost feel like you compared me to an honest lawyer. On days like these when I gots nothing to smoke, it's good to have you Rico.

An honest lawyer :laughtwo:

Enough of the oxymorons already.

You can still edit out your "video" and avoid a handslap.

It's easy :thumb:
You still have 290 minutes :circle-of-love:

Canna, I have to do this or it will ruin Rico's 2nd read of BAR's journal whenever it wraps up. Rico, unless I am missing something, I notice that when I post anything, there is an edit button near the "reply with quote", but as soon as someone posts after, this button disappears. Was it moved?

You've been missed mcloadie, where ya been, under a rock?

N/m, it was still there. The link is gone. Now about this coverage package I was telling you about, are you interested? I completely insure your entire stash this side of my front door.

How is she doing? Did you give her a big fat hug from the 420 gang?

Clinton's lying a$$ said he didn't inhale. Please tell me missus Q was taking some bong rips?

She has a hollowed out haggis that she fills with hash,

a treasure chest, in which to store her stash.

A hoard of butlers to roll up her spliffs

and a golden ashtray to dispose of the tips.

Hi BAR, The girls are looking lovely. Have you considered getting a small sonar imaging machine to see if Spimp's Goddaughter is building some kind of fortress under ground. I think she is. Maybe you have a friend that one of ultra sound thingamagigglers?

@rico, your poem was very good. It painted a rich tapestry of absurdity with very few words, well done.

racecar... This morning I dropped one of my last two HONEY HAZE beans in the seed dish with tap water to tap-root after gently digging & seeing no signs of KUMIKO II (Honey Haze). Is it possible I received a bad batch of HONEY HAZE beans?
Let's see what happens.

IMG_20131115_162336.jpg
IMG_20131115_162933.jpg

Something's got to give... Also my Humidity Monitor arrived. I believe I need to lower the temp. & raise the humidity.

IMG_20131115_163533.jpg

Back
Top Bottom