New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

The whole 9 yards Rico Suavay. I meant post time like at the race track. In this case the ponies were let out the gate at 5:00 pm Friday. All betting windows were closed as I commenced to doing how I do on Fridays!
I had the lady-friend that I met in Mexico during vacation this summer over again last night. I think it's getting a little serious. Anyway, I have an updated smoke report from LAVERNE's harvest.

SMOKE REPORT on LAVERNE (Oct. 15, 2013)
Smoke's very smooth (no coughing) & has still yet to be cured. The high is a laid back relaxed Wanna watch a real good Blu-ray Action movie type high & long lasting. Would be great for book reading.
As you light it up it doesn't really smell intruding, the high hits you slowly but by the time the joint's 1/2 way done you're like YEEAAHH! mellow.
On a scale from 1-10; I would rate it a 6. But I'll still place it in my SPECIAL stash for times when I want to just mellow out.
IMG_20131015_123738.jpg

SMOKE REPORT on LAVERNE last night (Nov. 8, 2013)

IMG_20131109_100334.jpg
IMG_20131109_095450.jpg

We smoked one joint and then that was as far as we got on the second one. On comes the serious deep conversations. The high is so relaxing it let's all guards down; definitely something you wouldn't want to smoke in public! The aroma is as mellow as the high & the high is long lasting. It's the same type high as before just a lot more intense.
It's been upgraded from a 6 to a 7 on a scale from 1-10...

They burn so clean, don't they? I could never go back to E-Z WIDER!

I'm so Old School I still play jazz, wouldn't touch a blunt & love rolling paper. :laughtwo:

They burn so clean, don't they? I could never go back to E-Z WIDER!

I bought a pack of e-z-wider once, the "fruit flavours" -If burning paper counts as fruit :scratchinghead:

I got these recently as well.

They are very polite and perfect for sharing :)

DSCN5868.JPG

...Or maybe not :laughtwo:

DSCN5866.JPG

Nice smoke report Reg. I just tried some cured stuff of mine last night. What a difference its so smooth. I was worried about mold as Ive never cured it before but it turned out good.

Good to hear from you neighbor:high-five:.

Nice smoke report Reg. I just tried some cured stuff of mine last night. What a difference its so smooth. I was worried about mold as Ive never cured it before but it turned out good.

Good job bro ! :)

Good to hear from you neighbor:high-five:.

Work has kept me crazy busy so I dont get to check up on you guys and your girls as much. But everything is looking good. I should of went to work today to try to get ahead but I think a big fatty of this cured stuff and a few beers for football sounds better. The work will still be there Monday....or Tuesday.

Work has kept me crazy busy so I dont get to check up on you guys and your girls as much. But everything is looking good. I should of went to work today to try to get ahead but I think a big fatty of this cured stuff and a few beers for football sounds better. The work will still be there Monday....or Tuesday.

Hahaha I hear that dude !

Back
Top Bottom