New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

have you thought about getting a 150 watt hid? when i had mine my plants were big and consistently produced 1 oz per plant @ 12/12 from seed.

you can pick the 150watt hid's up pretty cheap, hardwarer stores sell them as security lights, not the best to hang but you can extent the cable and mount a different hood on it as their an enclosed unit.

but their pretty cheap and if i wasnt using a 400watt hid i think id possibly use 2x 150watt and that may even give me a better spread of light compared to just 1x hid.

the only thing i would do is buy a new bulb for it as the bulbs that come with it might not be any good for growing due to the spectrum they put out, so id either go with a dual spectrum bulb and use it for both veg and flower or just get a hps bulb for growing and use it for flower,

plus the digital ballasts which most are not will take both the mh bulb and hps bulb.

Hello broken ass reg
You have reached the 100 page mark on your epic adventure

As a founder member of the 100 page club....
I here by invite you to our elitist group of growers :)
If you wish to accept. You must now and again communicate with other group members in code form....1HC FTW KC.....
I hope u are now recruited :)
Spimp will fill u in on the small print :)

Good day 1hc FTW kc

100pages, it wont belong before you fly past the 200page mark.

im sure that scientific soil can be used from seed to harvest without any nutrients, i might be wrong but im sure it was their soil i was reading about a while back, ill try and find out, its similar to super soil if i remember right and contains all the plant needs from seed to harvest.

dont quote me on it until ive had a read

have you thought about getting a 150 watt hid? when i had mine my plants were big and consistently produced 1 oz per plant @ 12/12 from seed.

you can pick the 150watt hid's up pretty cheap, hardwarer stores sell them as security lights, not the best to hang but you can extent the cable and mount a different hood on it as their an enclosed unit.

but their pretty cheap and if i wasnt using a 400watt hid i think id possibly use 2x 150watt and that may even give me a better spread of light compared to just 1x hid.

the only thing i would do is buy a new bulb for it as the bulbs that come with it might not be any good for growing due to the spectrum they put out, so id either go with a dual spectrum bulb and use it for both veg and flower or just get a hps bulb for growing and use it for flower,

plus the digital ballasts which most are not will take both the mh bulb and hps bulb.
Actually gents I've already put in an order for 3 small LED test lights. I'll try them out first as my Broke Ass can't try but so much at once. But don't start to believe that the hid's aren't on the wish list!

100 pages OMG

:circle-of-love:
Wow! All of you are making me feel like I've just completed another harvest. I didn't reach the hundred page mark alone. It was from all the posts of everyone in this circle of love.
:circle-of-love:
Anyway I can't say to much about it but I've excepted the membership!!! 1hc ftw kc.... Yeeaah Boyyy!

if you run your feeding right and don't stress em they'll make big buds. Harley can prove it, but this round hes using some real heavy "good" fertilizer

150 watt hid gave me 15k lumens and was really cheap, but it ran my closet up to 90f+ which the leds wont do.

either way you can get big buds, you just gotta run em efficiently!

4177PzrBH_L_SX425_.jpg

Happy Weednsday BAR :thumb:

oh yeah.. and this guy too, sorry LOL.

stealthgrow really stressed out his plants last round with food, I think this time hes gonna get it down and have flowers that grow outta control. he let his plants grow outta control in veg, then during bud growth overfed.. I thought he said he was going to like 600 ppm and it jumped to like 1200 the next day, in mid-end bloom LOL

As vice undersectretary of the 1HC FTW KC I wish to congratulate you on your accievement :)

:bongrip:

:cough:

If Oscars were given for a job well done, I'd nominate you! Congratulations for your fantastic achievement!

It's a pleasure to work with someone who knows how to make a friendly and inspiring grow environment. I'm glad that a position opened up for you that is a great next step in your career.

Congratulations on your success! You have made us all proud. Keep up the good growing!

Your dedication, enthusiasm and insight are really inspiring. I wish you many years of great achievements!

No matter how big a crowd may be, a person like you always stands out! There's no one who has worked as hard as you have in the last months. Now your efforts effort have paid off. Congrats!

You worked hard, you deserve it, you have got it! Please accept my congratulations on this wonderful recognition of your merits.

First they ignore you... Then they laugh and fight against you... Then you win!. I knew you could do it. Congratulations for your brilliant victory!

Well done! You are destined to make it big, you just didn't know it. This recognition is surely deserved and will give you an opportunity to spread your wings.

You've worked hard to achieve this achievement, but your efforts were completely worth it. Now one of your great desires became real! Wishing you best of luck in your new capacity!

Congratulations for your fabulous victory! You deserve it every bit! Aim for the stars! :high-five:

1HC FTW KC 420forever.

:allgood:

God bless you, Reg. And God bless America. Good night.

And Thankyouverymuch.

:amen:

Back
Top Bottom