New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

loving dem lights :) look like white powder snow, talking about snow cant wait to go this season haha :circle-of-love: u ever been snowboarding reg?
Nah, I haven't even been Ice skating in the last couple years.

Sorry guys did mean to freak anyone out just like I said in my tread was not going to be around and the easiest way to get a answer is to scream me me

With that thanks all that jumped over and hope everyones grows are going well :circle-of-love:
Crazy ass Crazy, you know your always welcomed to jack my journal. As a matter of fact you can keep it until Rico Suavay demands you give it back.

Crazy ass Crazy, you know your always welcomed to jack my journal.
That didn't even feel right while I was typing it. You know what I meant!

I'll do a Photo Shoot this evening.

Do you scream at them when snapping off some pics, like "OH YESSSSS, GIMME MORE BABY, GIVE, DADDY, MORRRRE!"?

I do but they know they're the only models I have so they pay me no mind. Maybe tonight I'll guarantee them a layout in 420 magazine. :laughtwo: I don't think they know they're going to be published regardless.

The last time I went upstate I didn't even ski. I just snow mobiled. That was 4 yrs ago; Getting old man!

I have lived upstate for almost 10 year's and have never been on a snowmobile,but they love'm out here.
Hey neighbor! :passitleft:

You live upstate but never been on a snowmobile nor been to the city; What kind of New Yorker are you? :clap: Just teasing you, it's always good to find another neighbor here. Let me get these broads ready for posing. :dreamy::dreamy::dreamy::dreamy: They're waiting.

I have lived upstate for almost 10 year's and have never been on a snowmobile,but they love'm out here.

They sure do love em up here. Im a 4-wheeler man myself though. I got trails right from my house to the back door of two different bars. It is awkward trying to get a lady to come home with you and ride on the back of a 4-wheeler though. It has been done but it takes generous amounts of booze to accomplish this feat.

You just don't understand! IT'S A NEW YORK THING TONIGHT! Have 2 of my neighbors with me. Your right on time Jetboy, That PM is past due.

I was rudely interrupted during the Photo Shoot by USPS. I'm glad they were late. Kept me from hauling this heavy box from the Post Office. Courtesy of Light Addict...

IMG_20131028_185110.jpg

Thanxx a million LA. It couldn't have arrived at a better time! (Day or Hour)

PHOTO SHOOT
Oct. 28, 2013

LAVERNE (Re-Veg) Day 19

I wont throw in the towel until she dies or survives...

IMG_20131028_180603.jpg
IMG_20131028_180640.jpg

STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) Day 30

She's starting to think she's to cute for herself.

IMG_20131028_180939.jpg
IMG_20131028_183056.jpg
IMG_20131028_181143.jpg
IMG_20131028_181227.jpg

RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk) Day 23

She's looking a lot better.

IMG_20131028_185246.jpg
IMG_20131028_185455.jpg
IMG_20131028_185505.jpg

KUMIKO (Honey Haze-feminized) Day 9

I believe she's going to grow into her looks.

IMG_20131028_194354.jpg
IMG_20131028_183149.jpg
IMG_20131028_183239.jpg
IMG_20131028_183326.jpg

They sure do love em up here. Im a 4-wheeler man myself though. I got trails right from my house to the back door of two different bars. It is awkward trying to get a lady to come home with you and ride on the back of a 4-wheeler though. It has been done but it takes generous amounts of booze to accomplish this feat.
You have it made in the shade!!! :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom