New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

I dont think a virus or bad genes will but balls on the plant. Maybe cause hermie, but a dude is a dude. :straightface: Ask Croc Dundee..;)
Don't misunderstand...I wasn't suggesting that just because it's deformed it would be male or hermie. We had high hopes that it would turn out female, I really wanted to see what kind of flowering it would produce. Just...cuz. It's coming out of the flower area today, because now I know it's a him. But I'm keeping "him" to learn things from.
:grinjoint:
And I would love to meet croc dundee!

I'm keeping "him" to learn things from.

Take him down to the dungeon and force some secrets out of him.

You guys are waking me up in an all out laughter. LOL

Nah, just a busy last few days. I'm about to walk up to the post office to get my lights.

hope you pt up some pics of that light.

Mental note: Never go to the post office on Saturday morning. I think everyone with a Mon - Fri. day job picks up their packages on Sat..
Make sure and check all the Planters along the way. ;)
The P.O. is 2 & 1/2 blocks away & just because you had me thinking about it I check every tree (except on my block; I check them nearly every other day) but didn't find any orphans.

I thought they gypped me. I ordered 3 but I looked back & they only charged me for one. Eventually the CFL's will be placed on the sides to light the under growth.

IMG_20131026_135145.jpg
IMG_20131026_140247.jpg

Sweet deal man. I have had that shit happen to me too before. I ordered several of the same thing only to find out they sent me one and only charged me once. Always fucks up my day when I have to reorder and wait again especially when it is something I needed.

ok here I am Happy Skunkday BAR
yes I said it in the correct journal now lol
:thumb:

Just check'n in Reg...how's it goin? ....Nice...New lights :party:...more light =more bud :tokin:
Not bad, just tired. Been a long week. If I can get these last 2 seedlings into veg then the party starts.

ok here I am Happy Skunkday BAR
yes I said it in the correct journal now lol
:thumb:
What happened Chronic? You gypped us on the Sunday pics.

Not bad, just tired. Been a long week. If I can get these last 2 seedlings into veg then the party starts.

What happened Chronic? You gypped us on the Sunday pics.

no didn't you look yet?
its been up for a few hrs now :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom