New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

I was under the impression that both colors were in each bulb but I could be wrong. I also ordered another T-5; How I plan on setting everything up I haven't thought that far ahead yet. But once everything arrives I'll have my whole :circle-of-love: circle of love plus the rest of the 420 community to help me with that.

This is the 1st Halloween my daughter didn't go Trick or Treating. I wish these plants would grow-up as fast as her & I wish my daughter could stay a seedling forever!
:smokin:

PHOTO SHOOT
HALLOWEEN/Oct. 31, 2013

LAVERNE (Re-Veg) Day 22

She has started her new beginnings. You can see some of those weird leafs DP said would appear.

IMG_20131031_221933.jpg
IMG_20131031_222051.jpg
IMG_20131031_222018.jpg

STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) Day 33

This darling's nice & healthy.

IMG_20131031_222429.jpg
IMG_20131031_222352.jpg
IMG_20131031_222442.jpg
IMG_20131031_222537.jpg
IMG_20131031_222823.jpg

RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk) Day 26

She's bounced back. Her color has returned & the drooping has ceased. I think she loves this "Scientific Soil".

IMG_20131031_222117.jpg
IMG_20131031_222138.jpg
IMG_20131031_2226141.jpg

KUMIKO (Honey Haze-feminized) Day 12

Let's cross our fingers...

IMG_20131031_222210.jpg
IMG_20131031_222252.jpg
IMG_20131031_222320.jpg
IMG_20131031_222634.jpg
IMG_20131031_222707.jpg

Looking good Reg. New growth on Kumiko looks to be turning a healthy color and shape now. I think she'll make it, as I have risen the most lifeless seedlings from the dead. Plus you have your hands on those SNS products ;)

Thanxx for the words of encouragement AG.

My little girl is a seedling and I want her to stay that way too. first trick or treat last night was adorable.

Kumiko will make it just fine. she just needs to put down some roots and start eating.just let her do the feeding and don't try to feed her much.

Aww, I'm so happy to see that Laverne is pulling through. :slide: I think if you ever clone/get seeds from her they should be known as the "NYC Roots" strain or something.

Rachel Suavay looks much improved. Kumiko's new growth looks promising too. I have faith all will be well :rollit:

Nov. 1, 2013

I said "What the heck" I might as well drop another Honey Haze bean into the seed dish just in case KUMIKO (Honey Haze-feminized) doesn't pull through. Mind you, I haven't given up on her. If best comes to best we'll just squeeze her into the tent with the rest of her sisters & have double the Honey Haze. I'll let her soak in the seed dish until she tap-roots. Then she'll be placed directly into soil.

IMG_20131101_195806.jpg

Also on Oct. 29, three days ago all 4 plants were watered with 6.5 PHed tap water. This evening I watered LAVERNE & STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy), the two plants in the bigger pots with the NYC compost soil.

The two seedlings that were just transplanted into the "Scientific Soils" KUMIKO & RACHEL SUAVAY (the ones in the black plastic covered pots) will not be re-watered for at least 4 days from now which will make a week.

Wow lovin your new beginnings drive, your really grabbing the green bull by the horns and ripping em off and are running with em! Love your attitude my friend I'm going the same way lol already been mentioning to missus after xmas we will be sleeping in front room lol. Big ass tent with a 600 up to a 1000hps.my 400 ballast is labelled to drive MH as well so Im goin to get a bulb and go that way for veg. Can go smaller tent for veg so get a cycle going hopefully (dependant on how long I can keep my missus happy with kipping in the front room lol!
Lovin your work Sir

Side topic,

For those that are residing in areas that are in the process of legalizing (some areas take decades), at what percentage over your monthly electric bill would you believe to raise a flag at the power company? Rather than opening the never ending debate of who pays what or how many kilowatts per month one uses, I figure the best approach from a global perspective would be to analyze the percentage over the average use would cause eyebrows to raise.

Any feedback? I'd post this as it's own topic, but Reg would lock me in LA's torture chamber for a weekend, and I really don't think I'd survive, so I just took the liberty.

No topic is off-limits on this thread as long as you don't disrespect any other member Sky. Thankfully power isn't an issue with me as I live in a utilities included building but my rent is out of this world for a two bedroom apt. But I believe it evens out as we burn electricity at an astronomical rate. When I'm finally totally set-up with my grows (it's an ongoing building process as affordable) I'll probably end up ahead of the game.

Cool. Let's say your average use of power for this month is XX KWH. Are you concerned if your super sees that you have increased power consumption by 130% (or what real figure applies)? Do ya see where I'm going with this? I sometimes don't explain a thought well.

One of my neighbors runs a licensed home dentistry office out of his apt., my super has 3 buildings on this block & a team of repairmen & our management company has over 20 buildings on the east-side alone. I don't even think each apt. has a separate meter. Before I had a washing machine/dryer I use to go to the laundry room in the basement & never seen a meter. It's a rent stabilized bldg. but new applicants are being charged nearly 3x the rent that we were 6 & 1/2 yrs ago. I don't believe they pay attention to things as small as that with the rent boom going in the city now.

Back
Top Bottom