New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Patience my dear Spimpster, patience...

I've grown patient on the seedlings... But a nervous wreck on the harvesting issues :phew:

Don't yet know from experience, but it appears to still have a considerable amount of clear trics, so a bit longer I think you have to decide.

Don't yet know from experience, but it appears to still have a considerable amount of clear trics, so a bit longer I think you have to decide.
Each & every opinion is taken into consideration.

Thanxx guys. With your help I've reached a decision not to flush tonight but the option to flush is still up in the air. I'll do a little more reading & weigh a few more opinions before I make a final decision...EDIT...
Jetboy, visit DP's journal for info on re-veg. There's plenty of pointers their from him & his visitors. He's also eager to answer any questions you might have.

your plant needs a flushing for sure, unless you think you have more than 2-3 weeks left. I usually flush a week before harvesting, but I want to start doing it 2 weeks before harvest because my bud is still a bit harsh after only a week of pure water.. and that's with already almost starved plants. I cant imagine how long its gonna take to remove the green from your girl

exactly how long has it been from first pistil?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you only feeding your plant ph corrected water anyways? If yes, then the discussion is just how much of that water will you run through the pot. Just maybe a lucky guess (my first I will remind you), but I'd suggest to start flushing tomorrow or soon b/c my guess is that ripe harvest time is in a week, maybe 10 days and to get the smoothest smoke, more flushing rather than less seems to be the popular opinion to achieve this.

I've grown patient on the seedlings... But a nervous wreck on the harvesting issues :phew:

I literally burst into laughter when I read this! :rofl:

So truthful. So good.
:high-five:

your plant needs a flushing for sure, unless you think you have more than 2-3 weeks left. I usually flush a week before harvesting, but I want to start doing it 2 weeks before harvest because my bud is still a bit harsh after only a week of pure water.. and that's with already almost starved plants. I cant imagine how long its gonna take to remove the green from your girl

exactly how long has it been from first pistil?
I believe the 1st pistils appeared on Aug. 1 post# 328 on page 31 but I could be mistaken. They definitely started between then & Aug. 23 post#343 on page 30 when I returned from vacation.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you only feeding your plant ph corrected water anyways? If yes, then the discussion is just how much of that water will you run through the pot. Just maybe a lucky guess (my first I will remind you), but I'd suggest to start flushing tomorrow or soon b/c my guess is that ripe harvest time is in a week, maybe 10 days and to get the smoothest smoke, more flushing rather than less seems to be the popular opinion to achieve this.
I haven't feed her any nutes in nearly a month. I'm starting to take the point of view that even if she doesn't need to be flushed it can only help, it can't hurt.

BAR, what is your current view of what your trikes look like? Are you given an impression, or some kind of vibration off the plant to lead you to when you think it is ready for harvest?

I'm fishing for your guesses or other feelings about the situation as I plan to soon be in those shoes.

so you are about 9 weeks from pistil, probably more cause buds are nicely forming and young around the post I saw at august 4th.

I usually go to ~10 weeks from pistil. so that plants pistils really are brown and I would flush her heavy and let her dry out from it

what type of nutes do you use to keep them so full? how often do you feed? is it miracle gro slow release? I used scotts before and it had a lot less slow release nutes in it

My views, my impressions, my vibes... I'M ON PINS & NEEDLES HERE! I'm having a hard time differentiating between cloudy, clear & amber trichs. I'm not sure if the pistils have stopped growing, if the leafs are still too green packed with nutes, where's my window of opportunity for optimum potency, what's the perfect ratio between THC/CBN for my type high... etc., etc.. I'M GOING TO HAVE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN!

so you are about 9 weeks from pistil, probably more cause buds are nicely forming and young around the post I saw at august 4th.

I usually go to ~20 weeks from pistil. so that plants pistils really are brown and I would flush her heavy and let her dry out from it

what type of nutes do you use to keep them so full? how often do you feed? is it miracle gro slow release? I used scotts before and it had a lot less slow release nutes in it
Tiger Bloom & Big Bud

let me fix that error it should be ~10 weeks from pistil not 20.

I may try that stuff out. that's what they claim to be the organic one too, yeah? I think biobizz has some non organics in it lol

Your talking about the Big Bud?

Don't cripple yourself tryna nail it down b/c remember that it's an unknown strain, so it's not like you have a bio about the plant like you do for your recent acquisitions.

Back
Top Bottom