New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Just tried that, BAR. Boiled stems from last grows, and the last few bags I've had. Threw in some kief, too. Added some special olive oil, and steeped some Lemon Zinger herbal tea into it for flavor. And some honey. No mint, though. Rockin a serious cannaoil mustache, in my natural mustache, now, lol, so the oil may not have been my greatest idea, hehe. But with teh lemon tea, it tastes awesome, once yer past the oil.:thumb:

Use extra virgin coconut oil for a taste of paradise :ganjamon:

You could make cold brewed infused water too :)

Would that extract the THC? :scratchinghead:

:idea:

So you could also drink the run-off from a water cure? (don't do this at home, kids)

Would that extract the THC? :scratchinghead:

:idea:

So you could also drink the run-off from a water cure? (don't do this at home, kids)

You are much more qualified to answer this than I am my friend :) I was just thinking it would taste good :rofl: Maybe if there were some trichomes and the water was cold enough w/ice in it it would right? I am 100% speculating on this.

I have not been drinking enough water recently, so I have been taking a glass bottle filling with water and putting strawberries and a bit of lime or lemon w/rind. It makes it taste so much better. If anything that would look good with a cannabis leaf in it! A friend told me you do get some nutrients out of it, because she says if you pre-soak veggies they do lose some vitamins and minerals. :)

Did someone once happen upon paradise, then lick it and think/say, "wow, this tastes great!" Now ever since some folks say, "it taste's like paradise" b/c that's what paradise tastes like.

See? This is what happens when SB smokes the pot.

Did someone once happen upon paradise, then lick it and think/say, "wow, this tastes great!" Now ever since some folks say, "it taste's like paradise" b/c that's what paradise tastes like.

See? This is what happens when SB smokes the pot.

Coconuts taste like paradise :thumb:

Everybody who ever ate a coconut knows that :high-five:

The "good stuff" is oil soluble.

It dissolves in oil, not in water.

When they make hash with iced water it's all about freezing the trichs, so that they break off.

For an extraction we use a solvent, like oil or butter or coconut oil or alcohol.

This is drinking tea not growing tea. Speaking of growing; I went to the post office after work & picked up my beans.

IMG_20130926_163759.jpg
IMG_20130926_163848.jpg
IMG_20130926_163907.jpg

I put the cotton candy in a little water to soak. Also I had to swipe my computer to rid it of a virus. The 1st replacement download was AVG antivirus & the 2nd was :420: I think I'll stop piggybacking for awhile & snatch up one of those $50 a month unlimited Clear plans. That's like the 3rd virus I caught in the last 6 months

IMG_20130926_164923.jpg

So I better drink the stuff at the bottom of the glass it sounds like!

I once ate a tea eight sea treat
one part snap crackle pop
plus sweet gobblydy gook

Mild my friend did assure me...
I awoke like a cow in a midnight field,
but on a coach sitting up

I went home and yakady yakied
a pool of count draky
a crimson red hacky

I figued I'd die
so there I did lie
with o bucket of nasty

Well when I awoke
I remembered the hack and the yack
but the bucket was full of old twizlerrs
and ole star spangled snappedy cracky

Did you only get free seeds or what Reg?

Do we have to listen to Rainstacks saying a poem again before you tell us what seeds you have?

So I better drink the stuff at the bottom of the glass!

I once ate a tea eight sea treat
one part snap crackle pop
plus sweet gobblydy gook

Mild my friend did assure me...
I awoke like a cow in a midnight field,
but on a coach sitting up

I went home and yakady yakied
a pool of count draky
a crimson red hacky

I figued I'd die
so there I did lie
with o bucket of nasty

Well when I awoke
I remembered the hack and the yack
but the bucket was full of old twizlerrs
and ole star spangled snappedy cracky

That was very nice by the way, Rainstacks :thumb:

Did you only get free seeds or what Reg?
NO; That's the funny thing. The ones individually labeled are the free ones but the ones I ordered are in that one tube all together with the names on the separate brochure. What were they thinking? How do I know which is which? But I'm still like a little kid on :xmas: LOL

NO; That's the funny thing. The ones individually labeled are the free ones but the ones I ordered are in that one tube all together with the names on the separate brochure. What were they thinking? How do I know which is which? ....:xmas: LOL

That is weird. Who cares?

Cool seeds :woohoo: I think the working out which strain is which will be fun :thumb:

Rico Suavay, as long as at the end of the rainbow it's potent that's all that matters. Wow I've got to remember the name of the adblocker I had. I never knew so many ads were on :420:

Back
Top Bottom