New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

I made cannabutter out of all the sugar leaves and popcorn buds off the closet girl I cut and just made some carrot cake and I think it may be the best thing I have ever eaten in my whole life..... Just thought I would share... the story not my cake... it's mine it's all mine.....:circle-of-love:

I'm looking forward to having enough to make edibles, but how do you know how much to eat? Can't you eat too much? I remember way back when I was like, 15, I was standing on the corner of Ocean Avenue and Kings Highway in Brooklyn NY when the hash brownie I just ate kicked in. O M G. I never did that again since. Now the weed is stronger with even more THC so how do you know?

just start off with half of one and gauge it from there

Oz, you're quite a poet, and you show it.

I can't wait until I need those Boveda packs.

Thank you Jaamz :Namaste:. Eloquence with words was my fathers forte so I guess it's in my DNA lol :) ......and a toke or two always adds to it :)

I'm looking forward to having enough to make edibles, but how do you know how much to eat? Can't you eat too much? I remember way back when I was like, 15, I was standing on the corner of Ocean Avenue and Kings Highway in Brooklyn NY when the hash brownie I just ate kicked in. O M G. I never did that again since. Now the weed is stronger with even more THC so how do you know?

I really can't answer that Garden.... I have such a tolerance that I sometimes don't even realize quite how high I am until I go out in the real world and then it's like oh my I need to go home but one of the guys that works with my fella ate one of my brownies about a month ago and my guy offered him one when he went back this time and the guy just looked at him and said Oh NO!!!! So guess you need to make sure you are at home and safe the first time you make them and see what is right for you. You can make the butter as strong or weak as you like. Trial and error would be my only guess.....:circle-of-love:

Here's what's happening under 18/6 this morning.

Queen Thai (Wild Thailand) Day 28

IMG_20140221_102909.jpg

SLEESTACK X SKUNK #1

It only took her 2 days to taproot.

IMG_19800106_100219.jpg

IMG_19800106_102626.jpg

And only 2 days to sprout. This is day 2 from sprout.

IMG_20140221_103627.jpg

IMG_20140221_103558.jpg

Hey Bar I was wondering. Right now my plant is under 18/6 & it's 2 weeks & a day old. Do I need to add any nuts I ran over to my hydroponics store & bought FF Big Boom. The soil I'm using currently don't even know if it has enough nuts or anything. The 2 side leafs seem to be getting a bit of yellow on them. Is it lack of water or lack of nuts. Please reply ASAP Thanks

Here's what's happening under 18/6 this morning.

Queen Thai (Wild Thailand) Day 28

IMG_20140221_102909.jpg

SLEESTACK X SKUNK #1

It only took her 2 days to taproot.

IMG_19800106_100219.jpg

IMG_19800106_102626.jpg

And only 2 days to sprout. This is day 2 from sprout.

IMG_20140221_103627.jpg

IMG_20140221_103558.jpg

Not to bump Broke Ass but the number 1 newbie mistake is over watering which will cause yellowing of leaves. You need to let the soil pretty much dry out when they are that young to make the root system grow out and look for water. Not knowing what is in your soil is unfortunate but I doubt that you need to add nutes quite yet. I would let her dry out pretty good and see if that helps but I would also wait to see what BAR says as I am known as the local idiot. Also a pic would make it a lit easier to see if this is the problem... Good luck and BAR will answer soon I am sure.....:circle-of-love:

Thanks a lot. I was worried that her only being 2 weeks & a day old and me not knowing what type of soil I'm currently using in my pots I got scared. But really appreciate it most likely I'll run to my local hydro store & buy FFOF today. Thanks For the quick reply btw. :thanks:

& Hope bar reply asap

Not to bump Broke Ass but the number 1 newbie mistake is over watering which will cause yellowing of leaves. You need to let the soil pretty much dry out when they are that young to make the root system grow out and look for water. Not knowing what is in your soil is unfortunate but I doubt that you need to add nutes quite yet. I would let her dry out pretty good and see if that helps but I would also wait to see what BAR says as I am known as the local idiot. Also a pic would make it a lit easier to see if this is the problem... Good luck and BAR will answer soon I am sure.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom